Black Spirituality Religion : (My Question to Brother Omo)

MANASIAC

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 10, 2004
ATL SHAWTY! Mr. Coli Park
Occupation
Technical Analyst
Brother Omo,

I have a theory about creation of monotheism, as it relates to us as a people.

(Excuse me for making this brief)

In ancient Alkebulan, there was matriarchal rule, and polytheism was the order of the day; however, shortly after in history (Probably a few hundred or a thousand years after BCE) we see the aryians, spreading their ideals of monotheism, and chavunistic rule across the sphere.

It is my belief that the Aryians are not white (History already proved that time and time again, yet the white man does not get it) but they are a band of people from Alkebulan who rebelled against matriarchal rule.

Do you think this is valid at all?

Let me know your thoughts.

MANASIAC said:
Brother Omo,

I have a theory about creation of monotheism, as it relates to us as a people.

(Excuse me for making this brief)

In ancient Alkebulan, there was matriarchal rule, and polytheism was the order of the day; however, shortly after in history (Probably a few hundred or a thousand years after BCE) we see the aryians, spreading their ideals of monotheism, and chavunistic rule across the sphere.

It is my belief that the Aryians are not white (History already proved that time and time again, yet the white man does not get it) but they are a band of people from Alkebulan who rebelled against matriarchal rule.

Do you think this is valid at all?

Let me know your thoughts.

Brother Manasiac,

If this post was directed to me I am sorry but I just noticed it in the index. I think you may have a valid argument depending on the reliability of the source. Since I can not provide any "evidence" to substantiate your belief I can only offer my opinion concerning the matter.

That being said, I can not cite the specific page but in th Hon. Elijah Muhammad's "Message to the Blackman" he specifically makes numerous reference to the FACT that the Asiatic Black Man, from India in particular, was "cast out" of the Garden (Africa) for violation of Allah's Laws.

It is quite possible that this was one the Allah's Laws which was violated which led to the creation of the Caste system prior to the so-called aryan invasion.

I believe that the key to this knowledge lie within the Vedass and the system of worship particularly as it related to the Goddess Shakti.

Shakti, is also known as Kali, and is a form of "Isis". The belief is that over time in Vedic literature the God Shiva obtained dominance over Shakti and this translated into the domination of male over female in human relationships.

Last year i attended a seminar related to this topic at the Asia-Pacific Museum as part of a project for an ancient civ class I was taking at a local university. I purchased a book on this subject which I believe the title was "Uncovering the Goddess", or something to that effect.

I will soon be visiting Kali-fornia and getting my things out of storage and when I do I will research this and get back to you.

Let me just say this. I have spent a vast amoun of time since 1988 conducting personal, geneaological research and at each point where I run into a "dead end" I am reminded of khemetic tradition and focus on the matrilineal lines of my grandparents, on all four sides. This has resulted in my discovering two Matriarchs out of four lines, which can be considered the "Queen Mothers" of those four lines.

Furthermore, what is interesting is I am the last "First Born Son" carrying my familiy's surname and both myself and my sister have three daughters.

If neither of us survive the lineage shall pass through the matrilineal line by "nature's design" and as such believe me I feel as if the Ancestors are guiding this virtual Reality.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back