Black People : My Problem with Destee Members

Can you show me a thread (s) that you have created where you are posting useful information to help us understand our roots? Also you are aware that slaves were taken from North Africa, which include other places other than Ghana.

What power do you have to keep any one from doing anything? You can't grant anything so drop the tuff act.

Yeah, the blacks here in America is having a good o'l time. Every since Obama got into office, whity has accepted us with open arms.

Once again, what power do you have over us, here in America? You can't even kick the whites out that in the country where you are at now. Also, do you talk as bold to them as you are to us? Do you hold up signs telling whity to get out of your country? Drop the tuff act, we know wooof tickets when e see them.

Ahh...famous last words...

The words that shores up our manhood..

It always easy to be brave from a puter, or 1000s of miles away...:rofl:

I bet there are place there that you won't go due to fear.

Do you happen to notice what the title of your thread is?:bong:

Peace!
smdh somebody's gonna learn today

Question: Do you feel you have to sound black while on a black board?

I think people do themselves a disservice when they try to be what other people want them to be. Sometimes it causes the person problems of identity. I was one of those people, I dumb down so I would have friends, and it kept me out of fights. At some point I said to hell with dat ..ish. Why should I act dumb just to make you feel comfortable, and after I took that step, I felt better.

IMO. the worst thing you can do is sell yourself short for the sake of other folks.

Peace!
sounding 'black' or 'white' is however a person chooses to perceive it... i dunno why people are still saying that talking with intelligence means 'sounding white' and talking like you're illiterate is 'sounding black'.. hmm i wonder where that crap came from. smdh!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back