Black People : My Problem with Black People

oK, but why did you feel the need to let it our TWICE??

@ Angela i dont like going back and Forth.People will believe what they wanna believe, nothing you and me can do about it.

My fraustration is around the fact that is been so many years and most of us still dont get it.It Hurts, it really does.There is an African-American community here in Ghana that is increasing yearly and they do.Why not the rest.Some of us r slow? OK but that answer only sounds good to me.

My man Info-metry come on you know some people come on this site as guests so they may think it doesnt apply to them.so i had to post one for Destee members and the other one for all Black People just in case the think it dont apply to them.

No disrespect to Destee.

@ Angela i dont like going back and Forth.People will believe what they wanna believe, nothing you and me can do about it.

My fraustration is around the fact that is been so many years and most of us still dont get it.It Hurts, it really does.There is an African-American community here in Ghana that is increasing yearly and they do.Why not the rest.Some of us r slow? OK but that answer only sounds good to me.

My man Info-metry come on you know some people come on this site as guests so they may think it doesnt apply to them.so i had to post one for Destee members and the other one for all Black People just in case the think it dont apply to them.

No disrespect to Destee.

I don't like to go back and forth either which is why I was trying to get to the bottom of this, quick, fast, and in a hurry; and not much we can do about others, no. But don't let frustrations get to you like that. I asked myself a while back why don't people in general get it, but I had to step back off of that and leave them be or else I was just going to go insane.

Just because you feel your words aren't getting into the head of someone for their betterment doesn't mean you should then let their actions get to your spirit for your detriment, k? All right.

Well you said you wanted to say or write something smart,there you have it.Thanks for taking the time to explain but i know all you said.Am above this nothings gets to me.Sometimes you just have to let it out and make people know that you know what they thinking.It dont bother me,i just hope they know what they are doing.

what do u mean by you finish? huh u know what dont bother.

Calm down bruh...

If you say "nothing" bother's you, why the post? Just let some people live and die in ignorance. We are all humans and thing do bother us, even though we use comments like these to shore up our masculinity. (big word)

And speaking of big words, I at times use them, for different reasons. It's a matter of perspective. Why should I talk to whity and use words that I know they get and understand, but assume I have to to dumb down my speech when it comes to my race. That's a slap in the face. And you must not have heard many of MLK's speeches because if you had, you would not have made that comment.

For example:

1. THE INTER-CONNECTION OF ALL PEOPLE
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly affects all indirectly."

7. JUST AND UNJUST LAWS
" . . . there are two types of laws: There are just laws and there are unjust laws. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with Saint Augustine that 'An unjust law is no law at all.' "

http://www.mlkonline.net/jail.html

These are lines taken from the letter he wrote while he was in jail, a letter he wrote to black folks. Now what grade level do you think many of these words are on? They are not on a "child's" level. The problem may be that you fear educated people, or don't know many words to convey your thoughts. In either case, don't dump on people cuz dey choose to use dey vocabularee buy assumin you have da same intel-lek.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back