Black People : My position.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by KingSango, Mar 4, 2014.

1. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    I want to avoid myself going over the edge of hatred against Whites or Caucasians because they are human beings. I'm not saying that Blacks aren't capable of evil or have not committed great sins against other Blacks for truly I believe that White Supremacy is mostly responsible for majority of evil within the human family, I attest Blacks also worship White Supremacy. Many Blacks are involved in Masonic Orders and Greek Fraternities and Sororities that give false credit to Greeks, the ancestors of Whites, as being the best of the human race and founders of civilization. This satanic worship of the Whites was also carried out by Native Americans who mistook the appearance of Whites as some kind of gods in their prophecy. All over the world people of color, including Asians, Arabs, Indians, Eskimos, Aborigines and pretty much the entire non-white world, view White skin as some kind of badge of honor. The lighter you are and the closer to White the better your life, the better you are treated by society and the greater your privileges and greater your access to human rights and dignity. This is the most greatest problem is that White Supremacy has become a human issue and is followed as if it was a religion.

White Supremacy must end and die out from being seen as a way human beings value one another. The barbarity that produced the White from the Albino can be seen in how Albinos are treated in Africa. They are hunted down and hated, they were pushed out of every society in the ancient world until they arrived in the caves of Europe. And without civilization, without adequate resources, they simply became what they are today, vicious monsters who hate people of color. Their monetary system isn't even about materialism, for elite Whites have enough money to last millions of years, they simply want to deprive the people they hate so much and keep them impoverish and ridiculed, Blacks! This old envy and jealousy curse within the human family continues to drive racism which is a product of White Supremacy. Negroes who jump to defend White Supremacy and attack those of who revolt against its in-humaneness are just evil, some people allow themselves to get sucked up into hurting others as well just for sadistic purposes. The bizarre demonic underground rituals conducted by secret societies members in Western Civilization by both Whites and Blacks bears witness to the cruelty that is the underline meaning of White Supremacy, and that is to simply commit to destruction.

This is my position, take it or leave it.

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    Greeks aren't the ancestors of caucasians. Like other tribes in history, they stole from them, and put their faces to their works. The greeks were darker skinned like all others.

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Yup!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100112232208AADBN12

The original Greeks were black?

Me and these white people by the name of T_N and Josef and a long debate about history. They happened to mention that Greeks were European but I told them that the original Greeks were black and tried to argue me down by asking for proof. I neglected to show them proof for reasons that I would not share my references with them. I have changed my mind Here's the links:

http://clyde.winters.tripod.com/chapter6...

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    in order to be called a human being you must exhibit humane behavior. whites consistently fail at this.

5. SouthsideIrish

SouthsideIrish Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +348
    James

Tune into a police scanner in a south philly ghetto and listen to all the humane behavior

6. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    The first whites to come to America were the Vikings who traded with Native Americans along the eastern seaboard. Within one month of the Vikings' visit (they didn't come to settle, just trade), 90% of Native Americans along the eastern seaboard were dead. They died of diseases brought to them by the Vikings (including the 'common' cold for which they had no immunity). Later, when the first English settlers came, the descendants of the remaining 10% did not engage them. Indeed, whenever the English came too close, for fear of the diseases the pale-faces carried, they moved their villages!

The First Thanksgiving came about not as the fairy tale told us in elementary school. Those Native Americans living near Plymouth Rock sent out warriors to watch the settlers whom they KNEW brought disease and death with them. Their orders were that at sight of whites dying (disease), they were to swoop down on the settlement and kill them all to prevent contamination of the tribal villages. When the colonists went out on that fateful day to shoot wild turkeys for their feast, the warrior-watchers heard the gunshots and came to investigate. They were invited to dinner. They and they alone broke bread with the colonists - there were NO squaws or elders at the feast.

Btw, this is the way whites conquered Native Americans across the world AND in the "west" - not through guns, not through the bible, but through the filthy (and not so filthy like the "common" cold) diseases they carried on their bodies. As late as the 1970's when the last of the Amazonian tribes first encountered white men, 90% of the tribes - on first contact - died from their filthy diseases for which the isolated tribes did not have immunity.

7. SouthsideIrish

United States
    Ratings:
    +348

Could it be said that the people who hunted and hated the Albino's cast the first stone and created the monster?

I keep hearing that white people came out of the caves of Europe...are the sons and daughters of blacks...and basicly just arrived on the planet....IDK...never really looked it up....don't really care either.
    But just to get me up to speed on the topic...How did they rise up and have their nations be the most technically advanced in the world so quickly?

Enough money to last millions of years......LOL.

Can't the same be said for black celebrities who have more money then they can ever spend but continue to endorse high priced clothing and shoes that people get killed over.

Heck..Jessie Jackson has a ton of money but used funds from his charity has hush money for the illegimate child he fathered....Including a home that cost almost 400,000 dollars.

Didn't he take money from underprivledged kids when he could have just paid for it himself?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :11100:whites invented bio logically warfare.......

9. SouthsideIrish

United States
    Ratings:
    +348
    African Tribes have been at war with each other for how long? They would kill another when given the chance.

So are you saying that is permissible to kill another man with a rock or sphere....and that's ok....But if you are smart enough to find a more efficient way of doing what you are trying to do...then you are evil?

. :haha:

That doesn't make any sense.

10. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014