Black Spirituality Religion : My position on the Word of GOD

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    My position on the Word of GOD: for those weak in understanding

In my many, many, many, years of studying the Word of GOD it was revealed to me through Psalms 2 that GOD has what HE referrers to as Anointed Sayings. This is the passage of Psalms 2 that sparked my belief of Words and Passages that are Signed by GOD.

2: The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

For some reason I perceived that passage as this….

2: The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed sayings.

From that point on I began looking for what GOD was referring to as HIS Anointed Sayings. Then one day as I was studying the New Testament I felt something was missing. So I set the Old and New side by side to examine the text and GODs Anointed Sayings jumped out at me from the Old Testament. It was revealed that any text of any book that was written in the days when man had a natural fear, respect, love and praise of the GOD of the Old Testament in which that text Decrees, “Thus saith the LORD”, or “The LORD said unto me” or the text shows GOD Himself Speaking in First Person point of view is and must be considered as the absolute and irrefutably Word of GOD.

This basic concept revealed unto me the nature and evil that can be found in many books that have been called the Word of GOD. It is through these books that we murder and kill each other through our own hate towards the True Word of GOD.

Those that hate the True Word of GOD invent their own word and force others to accept it as the Word of GOD. The two greatest infractions that I have seen thus far that invent its own word are the New Testament and the Koran. Even though the Host of those books clearly advises the reader to follow the GOD of the Old Testament it continues to provide for those that hate or reject the GOD of the Old Testament even providing the knowledge to cause that reader to be an enemy of the GOD and People of the Old Testament.

Through my study of the New Testament and the Koran I conclude that they where written by the same people. The people that constantly came against Israel and Judah, the people that eventually defeated Israel and Judah. People make the error of only looking at the physical war. It was not only a war of physical stay but it was mainly a war of religious and theological stay. I feel that GOD is being loyal to HIS Word in testing the loyalty of Israel and Judah.

Judg:2:22: That through them I may prove Israel, whether they will keep the way of the LORD to walk therein, as their fathers did keep it, or not.

Judg:3:1: Now these are the nations which the LORD left, to prove Israel by them, even as many of Israel as had not known all the wars of Canaan;

Judg:3:4: And they were to prove Israel by them, to know whether they would hearken unto the commandments of the LORD, which he commanded their fathers by the hand of Moses.

The New Testament and the Koran are books written by those nations GOD left in the land to prove Israel and Judah. The original descendants of Israel and Judah are not the white Jews running around in Jerusalem today. The Original descendants of Judah, Levi and possibly Benjamin would be the many scattered Negroid people in all the heathen nations that are most likely descendants of slaves and can only trace their history back to a slave owner. Be advised that not all black people are of the seed. Israel and Judah had several African enemies. When the Gentiles conquered us they just took all dark skinned people and basically said let GOD sort them out later. So know we are mixed in with the descendants of the same blacks that constantly tried to destroy us and the Only thing that will distinguish the New Israel from it’s enemies is the willingness of acceptance of GOD Only. No amount of excuses would keep you away from The GOD of the Old Testament.

1Kgs:18:21: And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

The descendants of Israel and Judah are simply repeating what our ancestors did against GOD.
    It is a sin to use the doctrine of Gabriel and Mohammad against the Specific Word of GOD. It is a sin to use the doctrine of Jesus and the Apostles against the Specific Word of GOD. It is a sin to use the doctrine of any Host of Heaven against the Specific Word of GOD. This action is a terrible breach of the Covenant.

2. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Now let me get a correct understanding..........

Didn't you say:

" It was revealed that any text of any book that was written in the days when man had a natural fear, respect, love and praise of the GOD of the Old Testament in which that text Decrees, “Thus saith the LORD”, or “The LORD said unto me” or the text shows GOD Himself Speaking in First Person point of view is and must be considered as the absolute and irrefutably Word of GOD."

Now did that verse you just quoted from Psalms start off with "Thus saith the Lord"?

If not, how do you know it's the actual word of God?

Maybe it's just the words of the Psalmist trying to test you.

Let me get this straight.....uh..as straight as......

Now you believe the New Testament and Koran are both infractions that invent it's own words.

But you also believe the Host of these books clearly advise the readers to follow the God of the Old Testament.

So if they CLEARLY advise readers to follow God of the Old Testament, then aren't they giving good advice?

If we follow the advice in these books (Koran and New Testament), it would eventually lead us back to the true God.

:eek:

Are you saying Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, and Muhammad were all the same people?

Where does Gabriel fit in since he's not "people"?

3. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94

Ps:2:7: I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

That is written in First Person and it decrees GOD Himself Speaking. That entire Psalm is bound to that.
    Absolutely, but show me who follows the good advise and puts the book down and picks up the Word Directly from GOD. Very few are able to do this because they follow the bad advise. All religious books pertaining to the GOD of the Old Testament must have a level of Temptation in order to reveal the essence of the person reading it. I am showing you that you falter to the Temptations of the Koran, not the good advise in it.

GOD uses the same methodology in Psalms 2.

10: Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
    11: Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
    12: Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

See how HE gives the good soul good advice to serve HIM in fear, trembling and rejoicing. But then the next line HE gives advice for the evil soul that will reject HIM regardless of HIS good advice. The Koran and the New Testament are written in the same way. Religious books give the reader a choice to serve GOD or not to serve GOD.
    I am saying that heathen kings, leader, and rulers all sitdown together and devised religions that can be against the religion of GOD.

1: Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
    2: The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
    3: Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

That is a reference as to when they wrote it and they wrote it against GOD and HIS True Messiah. When the True Messiah (Anointed One) does come, the two main religions he will have to contend with are those of the New Testament and the Koran.

Gabriel is simply a character the heathens grabbed out of the Old Testament and used to say what they wanted GOD to say. That why you can not account the gospel only from a Host of Heaven. The Son of GOD is just a character heathens grabbed out of the Old Testament and used to say what they wanted GOD to say. The reason they did not grab GOD Himself out of the Old Testament is because they where afrade for their souls and also Lucifer was among them instructing them how to write a curse for Israel and Judah but not lie as GOD. This is the Covenant that was made between the heathen kings, leaders, and rulers and Lucifer.

Isa:28:15: Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

That is the Truth of the entire matter. GOD delivered us to the heathen for constantly breaking HIS Covenant. HE delivered the entire earth over to cruel people that would accomplish our chastisement and reign in the earth for about 2300 years and while accomplishing our chastisement, uplift Lucifer to the status of deity. “Horn” in the Old Testament is view several times as a religious Power.

Zech:1:21: Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.

That passage right there sums up the entire scenario. The Horn of the Gentiles is books like the Koran and the New Testament which serve to keep Judah scattered and our heads bowed to their gods, their theology. But as you can see GOD will send us a True Messiah that will cast out the Horns of the Gentiles.

4. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7
    Music Producer

That is the PSALMIST speaking in the first person telling you what the Lord supposedly said to him.
    The LORD isn't telling you what He said, the Psalmist is.

So technically that doesn't count as really coming from the Lord.

But if you use this principle to say the entire Psalms is bound to that, then why not use this same principle for the Koran?

Koran chapter 2 starts off with:

"I, Allah, am the best Knower. This Book, there is no doubt in it, is a guide to those who keep their duty."

That goes for the entire book because God is RECOMMENDING THE ENTIRE BOOK.

Does this include the Old Testament....
    Does the Old Testament contain good advice and temptations aswell?

And what are the temptations of the Koran you speak of?

But you said from your "studies" that the writters of the New Testament and Koran were the same people.

Do you realize that the Koran was written down nearly 400 years AFTER the New Testament books were written?

Are you sure they wre the same people, heathens, and kings?

Do you realize that most of the books of the New Testament were written in Greek and the Koran was written in Arabic?

Those same long lived writters were also fluently bi-lingual?

What about those who follow the GOOD ADVICE of the New Testament and Koran?
    You'd think they would be saved from the wrath of the True Messiah.

But you said on another thread that Gabriel worked for God.

Now you're saying he's a character heathens "grabbed" out of the Old Testament.

The "son" of God????

Don't you mean the "7 sons of God"?

Are you saying they are fictitious and just characters heathens used to deceive the masses?

5. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Technically it does, you just enjoy excuses to deny GOD.

Mk:9:7: And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

GOD recommends you hear the words of Jesus. Does that mean GOD is telling you to follow his Son?
    Nope.
    I notice you have been trying to sucker me into this passage for some time now. I have discovered why. You want to show the people something you have learned about the Koran.

[2.1] Alif Lam Mim

I think if the Koran was truly as you say it is, Muslim scholars would not have to debate or contemplate or even invent that those words or basic lettering which truly the original meaning has been lost, is saying “I, Allah”.

It must be nice to take A.L.M and say it means “I, Allah”. Even if an ancient writing was found in the desert that revealed the true meaning of A.L.M do you think the people in control would tell you that they had it wrong and the true meaning has nothing to do with the phrase “I, Allah”?

This is the true wording of the verse you are referring to.

[2.2] This Book, there is no doubt in it, is a guide to those who guard (against evil).

Forget about using three Arabic letters of the alphabet to say it is GOD Himself Speaking because if we reduce these ancient writings to that sort of assumptions we might as well fly with the Trinity Theory.

Look maaan, no matter how long you keep rearranging the same question waiting for me to answer contrary to your same question you asked in the last 8 or five threads I will tell you the Gospel of the GOD of the Old Testament don’t change and jump back and forth between opinions so I am going to start answering your repeat questions as such.
    Please refer to post #3 your second quoted box and READ the answer.

They were only published then. The original New Testament was actually written during the Babylonian Empire but they were actually published and collated at a much later date. Same thing occurred with the Koran. Just incase the New Testament didn’t work; the Koran was a backup.

Look maan I showed you where Lucifer assisted and aided the Heathen kings, leaders and rulers in writing the books to curse Israel and Judah.
    They will if they truly follow the GOOD ADVICE.
    All Host of Heaven Work for GOD.

Why do you think the name Gabriel is even in the Old Testament?
    When you truly read the Old Testament you will see Hosts of Heaven did not share their names with humans. GOD simply gave the Heathen a cookie.
    From the Heathen point of view it would be Son of GOD. From someones point of view that does not reject the Word of GOD it would be Son or Sons of GOD.

6. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7
    Music Producer

This is the scripture:

Ps2:7 "I will declare the decree the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."

Whoever is saying this is NOT the Lord, but is talking about what the Lord said TO him.
    So these are not the actual words of the Lord.

And he actually claims to be the son of the Lord.

Actually,
    If God didn't want you following the advice of his "son" then He wouldn't have told you to hear him.

So that right there obligates you to be a Servant of Jesus.

You raised a good point on the ALM, so I won't argue it.

So the New Testament which was written in Greek containing stories about Jesus and the Roman occupation centuries in advance was actually written by Babylonians.

The Koran which was an Arabic book that speaks of events that happened over a thousand years in advanced was also written by Babylonians.

Gotcha........

((shakes head))

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Yes,
    If we adhere to the True birth record of Immanuel we will see that Immanuel is Nebuchadnezzar. Once Nebuchadnezzar was enlighten and humbled by GOD he walked around Babylon ministering and preaching about The GOD of Heaven in a belated form of Judaism. Immanuel was not king of the original Jews but was king of the Babylonian Jews that followed him, after all we are talking about a person that would burn people alive for not yielding to a religion he had envisioned. Immanuels followers kept records on his doings and sayings as he walked around his kingdom (Babylon) ministering about the God of Heaven. These basic records became the essence of what is now the New Testament. The writings about and of Nebuchadnezzar after he was enlightened over time fell by the wayside during the Persian and Median occupation. But they resurfaced during the Greek and Roman times. The Babylonian text was converted to Greek then the Romans found the writings and turned them into what we have today. They basically took the one man that was solely responsible for making way for the reign of the Gentiles and turned him into a martyr, a god, Jesus. Of course the Romans could not publish the writings of Immanuel in there original format so they had to change times, places and names, thus placing Jesus / Immanuels time of living and ministry in the time of the Roman Empire. This is prophecy of what they did.

Dan:7:25: And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

All of that is fulfilled through the doctrine of the New Testament that deifies Nebuchadnezzar / Lucifer. With in this time the Koran was also written. To pinpoint the exact time of it being written and how, I would have to study it closer but I have read it once. But this we do know, it was written by a people that are the descendants of a people that came against Judah to destroy it.

8. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    A lot of non-Christians don't accept the word of God because they have found other holy books they consider their word. Or they feel these are so influenced by man that it's hard to say what is truly from God and what isn't.

Regardless, if this mindset makes you live a spiritually better life then hats off. But do try to understand that no non-Christian believes in whatever they believe in to be intentionally evil or anti-God. Most have the same moral standards as others.

9. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Well, that’s one of the main problems I have. Everybody running around talking about their faith in GOD but yet they lack the basic faith that what we have today as Specific Saying of GOD are from GOD. Once you believe that a man could fake or re-write a Specific Word from the Breath of GOD Himself you have basically told GOD you don’t believe HE has the Power to control what is Spoken in HIS own Breath.

I say this: Because of my Faith in GOD and I know HE is ALL Powerful I must conclude that any thing in any book that was written in the days when man had a natural fear, respect and love of the GOD of the Old Testament that decrees, “Thus saith the LORD” or “The LORD said unto me” or shows GOD Himself Speaking in First Person point of view must absolutely and indubitably be the Word of GOD, period. In this my faith is defined.

And that’s the problem with religion today; people are unable to define their faith. Faith does not have to be blind. It can be based on a hard-core fact but no one is willing to study GOD in-depth enough to establish a definition of his or her faith. Most people actually believe that studying GOD is studying something some scholar has written. This is a sad situation.

10. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7

So Nebuchadnezzar....Lucifer...and Jesus are all the same?

And they/he all helped to write the Koran and New Testament?

Deep........