Black Poetry : My plans great like candidates in debates and still see cake and love rebuild my pride talk and like

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
My plans great
like candidates
in debates and still
see cake and love rebuild
my pride talk
and like sidewalks
abuts on the streets
enough to make King Tut freak
like paint I'm on stone walls
while at home yall
and dang just got a phone call
need a female with true chemistry
and like a retail shoe industry
ready for the big boom
now on CD dig that tune
go and eat figs in the room
in this rap game pledge to be swift
climb mountains stood on edge of cliff
looking in a four feet deep abyss
wanting a girl to give me a sweet kiss
wow clashes with EBAY
and leave flashes of cliché
Now this is BLACK HIP HOP
in VIRGINIA BEACH trip a lot
and you a Puerto Rician girl
speak Spanish
and on the street vanish
into love
so my menu in the club
is to have you, boo need a hug
like the academic year
for knowledge no limit in here
it help to remember
every September
school opens
not cool smoking
in the boy's room
“NAW PLAYER
for fame I thirst
but which came first
the chicken or the egg?
And you wanna be licking my leg
these scholars in France
wanna holler at romance
and at beauty parlors advance
to hair dos
and affairs too
oh Puerto-Rician girl go through a lot
in VIRGINIA BEACH, like the system
of teaching use rhythm in reaching with wisdom
so boys thirst for breasts today
and it's my first essay
oh gosh my panties are hot
this boy want some here at WENDY
he talk so soft fresh and friendly
but my skirt is down
he can't work around
that he need my dress up
and my breasts sucked
it's best I duck
all this calamity
could end a big whammy
in bed so dig it like SAMMY
DAVIS wanna tap dance but
he rap romance and trap up
my chance for escape, he must
be the candy man so you can trust
my pie crust is waiting for us”
“OK BOO Virginia Beach is true
but girl how do I teach you
to give me some, I've been
in here like an engineer then
I accelerate train
and creates brains
face them debates and maintain
my ironic views
to EBONIC crews
you have pride and brisk
and like a side dish
boys wanna taste you
so they chase a boo
just to do that true?

Last edited:

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
his plans great
like candidates
in debates and still
he see cake and love rebuild
quicker to HIP HOP it
on a particular topic
can't be seen it's telescopic
strange news
when it come to exchange of views
had a discussion my crew went
and came back with a blueprint
unravel a romance
then travel to France
if he remain on gravel he has a chance
because his drop top can bail him out
he get a pat on the back
if he manage to chat fact
thirsting and jive
and bursting with pride
after a kiss,
pleasure and phat action
leads to treasure and satisfaction

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
leads to treasure and satisfaction
seeing days
of being praise
now fleeing amazed
over Black Hip HOP
puzzled in the mind
and struggle to find
a girl that's nice
the world cold like ice”
“GIRL YOU GOT them sweaty thighs
I'm ready for the world and them pies”
“I GOT SWEATY pie and it's pink
better get ready to supply the drink
my lace and breasts
are the sweet taste of success
boys embrace my waist it's bless
my skirt is down try to think
who knows he may buy me a mink
see an affair
and must prepare
a brief speech in the air
birds sing lullaby for bear
necessity,
sex is the recipe
she's a female with a phat pie
and never fail to satisfy”
“OK, OK your car out there
no way am I about to share
my body in that backseat
listening and kissing to a whack beat
oh a PUERTO RICIAN girl is jest sweet
and go through a lot in VIRGINIA BEACH
need help true
as I step through
this boy's doorway
it open the gate
for some smoking cake

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Senate Republicans block plans to make elections more secure from foreign interference Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : Rap to fans and adapt plans to meet new circumstances then speak get true romances and get a crew of chances to get dates this add milk to his thrilli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Flow well but like a hotel change hands after strange plans were received make a hot choice and at t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Flow well but like a hotel change hands after strange plans were received make a hot choice and at t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Black Lives Matter Member Plans to Sue Georgia Church for Discrimination After It Banned Group Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 14
Destee Zimbabwe : Robert Mugabe - 93 Year Old Zimbabwe President - World's Oldest Leader - No Plans to Step Down Zimbabwe 9
IFE Jails / Prisons : The Private Prison Industry Is Licking Its Chops Over Trump's Deportation Plans Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 8
IFE Black People Politics : Private Prisons LOVE Trump’s Immigration Plans Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Hesiod's Theogony & St Paul travel plans AACOOLDRE 0
R Black Poetry : aving computer frictions with superstitions think I'm superman // with stats plans and end up as BAT Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Pentagon Concludes America Is Not Safe Unless It Conquers The World. US Plans War against Russia. Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black Positive People : Akon Has Announced Plans To Supply Electricity to 600 Million People in Africa Black People Doing Positive Things 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : How Black Mom of Four Who Won $188M Powerball Plans to Spend the Money - Sued by Pastor Black People Doing Positive Things 29
Kadijah Black Spirituality Religion : Westboro church (thank god for dead soldiers) plans to picket Maya Angelou's funeral Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24
Destee Jails / Prisons : Obama Plans Clemency for "Hundreds, Perhaps Thousands" of People Sentenced for Drug Law Violations Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
dunwiddat Black People : What about plans for a Hobbies/ Arts and Craft Forum Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : My rap stand ready to adapt plans Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Twinkies maker Hostess plans to go out of business Black People Open Forum 42
Mad Skillz Black People : The United States plans to permanently station a U.S. Army brigade in Africa Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : HomeLand Security Plans to Kill USA Citizens Black People Open Forum 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People : Little Rock desegregation plans go back to court Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : California Plans to Vaccinate Children without Parental Consent Black People Open Forum 13
Destee Phones and Apps : Are Cell Phones and Plans too Expensive? Science and Technology 9
Ankhur Black People : DETROIT PLANS TO CLOSE HALF THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS???? Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Black People : Will EU Style Austerity plans Come Here? Black People Open Forum 6
Ankhur Black People : What the GOP plans to cut, Are we prepared to Adopt some form of Black nationalism? Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : Must adapt Plans Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
river Black People : Church in Florida Plans Intn'l Burn a Quran Day on 9/1111 Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Black People : Corie Booker plans to put Newark water rights on the street corner? Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Bill Gates plans to play God with the planet Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Grand plans to strategicaly mess with the planet Black People Open Forum 0
anAfrican Phones and Apps : Smartphones offer users a way to ditch pricey voice plans Science and Technology 1
Ankhur Black Men : Brothers - Can We Discuss our Collective Plans to help the Community? Black Men 21
Ankhur Black People : Global Black Poverty / Plans and solutions needed Now!! Black People Open Forum 5
RAPTOR Black People : Guam Residents Organize Against US Plans for $15B Military Buildup on Pacific Island Black People Open Forum 2
T Black Travel : Are the gas prices affecting your summer travel plans? Black Travel 5
Zulile Black People : White supremacy group plans Jena rally on Martin Luther King Jr. Day Black People Open Forum 17
G Black People : Government Plans to stage alien invasion MUST SEE Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : Government Plans to stage alien invasion MUST SEE Black People Open Forum 3
D Black Entertainment : usher plans album,baby and wedding Black Entertainment 0
Therious Africa : AFRICAN UNION: PLANS TO MOVE CLOSER TO UNITED STATES OF AFRICA All Things Africa 8
I Black People : Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : US 'plans stealth shark spies' Black People Open Forum 0
G Black Spirituality Religion : The New Sanhedrin Reveals Plans For A New Jewish King Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
M Black Poetry : My plans fracture verse and like a manufacture disperse Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Isaiah Black People : MASTER PLANS:PLANNING TO BE OUR OWN MASTERS... Black People Open Forum 1
P Africa : US Navy plans to guard West Africa from possible terrorist threat All Things Africa 5
A Black Poetry : Carefully Laid....Life Plans Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Queenie Black Children : Alabama town plans memorial to black teens Black Children 1