Black Poetry : My new hot love poem for all black girls and for my dear light brown girls

Almat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2019
Sorry if this text have any mistakes, i had some problems with translation, i just study english language.
My new hot love poem for all black girls and mullato girls (light brown girls)
Me pulls to you ..... so strongly attracted to you

color of your skin so sexy, erotic, and very attractive and beautiful

In my opinion you are the most beautiful in the all universe space, measurement, worlds

My compliments, the truth, and no there is no flattery. In my opinion, this is how looks the most beautiful girl in the world. You are a very beautiful girl. You're a very sexy girl. You are perfect. You are a masterpiece. You phenomenon of beauty that can not be repeated. So juicy, so exotic. It seems to me that you have an amazing beauty. You are the most beautiful in the universe all the dimensions of all worlds, you are a supreme being supreme creation, the crown of evolution. You're beautiful melody of love. You are so beautiful, just magic.

You to the point attractive sexy. What you want to do countless times having sex.

I only dream if only one your kisses that blossom my soul. And from the touch of your hands on my body, and your lustful-touch for my private parts. I only dream to merge with you forever, body and soul, I only dream of an eternal, continuous sex only with you alone. I only know one thing, that I will forever love only you
Only at your most beautiful, stripped the body, you want to watch and view forever.

Every cell and molecule of my body and my soul is overwhelmed with love only for you. I long to be your beloved husband for all eternity and all lives, and even after death

Do you desire, you are perfect. Soup-navel sexy genius. Do you like the sound of "the sound of a roaring engine sexual smart cars": VUM) VUM) vuuuuuuuuoooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmm) You paradise, you're mens happinesse. Easy, clean, gentle, heavenly delight. You dream of a lifetime. You're pretty unrealistic. On even to the extent to which she can be beautiful, it's just unbelievable. You are the best gift of fate. Before your powerful sexual charm simply irresistible. You're the most beautiful girl in the whole universe. It's a great, great. You luxurious gem. This delicate pearl skin, you sample the true human beauty and femininity. All the other girls compared to you quite simply uy) uy) uy) uy) uy), believe me you are very vip sexy girl. Most also come up on the throne of honor honored the goddess, the great pedestal. Majestic music sounds, so subtly and sensitively praising your beauty for you. In your arms a man feels in the higher realms of pleasure. Sexy regal lioness. Graceful affectionately snarling tigress. Puff) bang) bang) bang) bang) mega glue your beauty kills all competitors by felling. Amazingly beautiful. Sultry, cool and sexy-Mego. You are elite, you're a lux, you extra class Your beauty captivates the hearts of men. The queen of all men, divinely beautiful, majestic lady. Sexy kitten. Mens cumming myself in the pants, with excitement at the sight of you. My heart you certainly won. Imagine that you are on the sandy planet, and every speck of gold pure gold, these grains of sand, the golden thoughts about you and only about you. You stunned, and I from you noodle. You just incredible girl, unbelievable. You're a sex symbol. You is Brand, (dreaming about you) cool, greattbl, superebl. You're like a beautiful peacock, revealing to the people the infinite perfection of their external and internal beauty. Words gently kiss and hug. The outline playful. Queen of ardent passion, so a bit awe velvet body. You idol of femininity and nature ... anywhere in the world to find such a beautiful sight as yours, which is just crazy, captivating with their enchantments of love, and you can not escape from the past and it is impossible to pass, look pierces the tenderness of their feelings.

you thermonuclear sex bomb you lux extra class.

Your passionate gaze iceberg melt. A look of love, perfect beauty. You are an incredibly beautiful girl, you're a mega-explosion of a nuclear bomb. Boooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmm), a brain explosion, demolition of all its rivals mega wave. Sweet, sweet as honey. You're sweeter than any candy. You have the talent to charm the guys for their beauty. Your beautiful image of a gentle heart overflows with love for you. Goddess of all men. You are the most gentle in the world. You are wonderful. You as a model in these photos. Original and stylish. Pretty number one in the world. You like to radiate special energy of love and pulling for you. With you all the time you want to be, always and forever. With no one way can not be as good as you. You are infinitely deep and beautiful as the universe itself. Because it is simply not possible. After all, you're stylish, cool, cool. As you have all that is in the ideal image of a woman. Fantastically beautiful. Moon Flower, gently shimmering in the sunlight. How beautiful are your eyes, like a mermaid I want to plunge back to see you sitting on his throne, beautiful creature mermaid her voice beckons you, only your arms, I shall find eternal rest. Awesome adhesive modest. I can not believe my own eyes, how beautiful you are. you like cream with chocolate .... same tender .... sweet ...... "Your charm charms as analgesia. Do you use it perfectly. Beautiful eyes look like hypnosis. Such a nice warm look. Concealing in itself a treasure of delicate beauty. Infinite height. from that soars from the love of you soul. I like your figure beautiful nymph ... I conquered your soft intriguing, mysterious look ... marvelous sweet charm tempts and drags a.
You are my sweet dream.
I give myself to you forever.
Your loyalty and sincere love.
That's all I want.
You only one I ever want.
You are my love, my fondest wish.

Your photo makes me so horny
I wait from you of reciprocity and understanding.
My word is my tongue that gently caresses your skin and soul.
Gentle and sweet flesh of thy nothing in this universe is not.
Hot passion of your reality in this I do not find.
My words and my eyes tell you only one thing.
The best you never find.
In) during) during) during) during) during) during) during) during) during) Check it out, acclaimed, reviewed, look. Composed for you, about you, tenderly loving s) a) a). Sexy Barbie, Babe attractive, graceful lady, tender crumb, kitty) kitty) charming cat, sweet baby. One only your smile, this is a great victory and the men feat. Rather Go up to the throne of the goddess honored the great pedestal. Lyrical music sounds just as sensitively and subtly praising your infinite beauty for you. You're a real beauty icon. Designed for real mens, and gentlemen. Vuuuuuuuufffffffffff) tuff) tutuf) tutuf) speak very gently and quietly) tshshshshshshshsh) sounds quiet hypnotic music of love) I'm fascinated by your sensual, delicate charms, leads to you inexplicable wonderful attraction, about how beautiful your magic your charms so vague and so beautiful like brave a charming dope) of your charismatic charm my calls so subtly, subtly and clearly, so sensuously and easily, fervently and passionately, and so sexy, sexy, cute and appetizing, attractive, beauty, beckoning your temptation, seduction, you're tempting, seductive life you my call, just you alone all the time waiting and call about how much obsession, just the warmth of your feelings gently warms and the confluence of feelings showers my thy soul seizes you soft velvet and silk, you're hot sweet gentle sweetness) only happiness) happiness) and serenity) verily, thou great priceless personality, being at the mercy of your hot emotions and sweet emotion, want to be in them always and forever), I gain peace and paradise on earth, the gentle heat of your mouth, and the warmth of your tender eyes , takes in the wonderful world of your bliss, perfect minute clock, and second only to you, and I want to be just with you, because you have life, you're my only reality, you are my world and the whole universe, keep true allegiance to you, and I just

quietly and timidly say that the only one you love. Without you, life is impossible. You're perfect, you're Suite) glossy, glamorous cute Moore) Moore) Cutie) Ya) ya) dastish fantastish) perfecto) shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik) You just mmmmmmmmmmm). This sweeeet) beautifuuuuuuuuul) well just aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) pass out of love for you. Being with you is the continuous buzz, yummy relish) you so photo-film sexy-genic photogenic, for movie movie-genic, urrrrrr). We humbly bow to your greatness, great, beautiful goddess, you are perfection. You cool muse, you're cool motif gives your beautiful image of a mega positive, you're a real Kulnev neo) neo) creative, "you're a real jackpot, juicy freshshshshshshsh)" you're the main leitmotif of this world, you're center of the world, a great Bagheera, the pearl of the world. Yes it's true because I think you only one I admire. The idol of all idols, the goddess of all goddesses. Take my word, because it's all true, and I sincerely hope that you give me at least not much pleased. Chorus: "You're sexy Bugatti, Maserati best, fastest Ferrari, Pagani elegant. You stylish Bentley, luxury lambordizhni, royal Rolls Royce, wonderful noise voice, only for a cool boys ", voo tyzh) bad, whip. Your extraterrestrial beauty in a nutshell is this: "beautiful and saucily". And I long to see your gentle green light. abruptly, clearly, accurately, rarely smooth, sweet, stylish, strong, powerful, precise, transcripts, honorable. When you're near everything it is not important, so slow and so pointless. Great, great, grand girl yooo) Great, great, grand girl yooo) Great, great, grand girl yooo) ...... Yop) Thank you exist, let sit next to you, take my word for all this is not flattery, be your this is such a great honor, but this is a boon to any man, veeeest) Because you are the most cherished love and the dream of every man. Oooo) Olya-la-la sexy figure in this world only you. All attention is focused only on you, everything pales in comparison around with you, and I want to be next only to you, but you pridnalezhat one. You are luxuriously best bust, sweet with sweet lips and mega sexy predatory gaze from his amorous feelings rage, my wash only about you say, look what they do to me from the love of you are doing, your beautiful image on forever in itself charms shining, inspires, subordinates, intoxicating. Sexy goddess. Number one in the world. My low bow only to you) worship only you) Uffffffff) When you're around, getting hot, bright, nice, snip) snip) Vuoks) as a flamethrower let go the flame of his fine feelings, heart pounding more often you zhzhosh not for children, I want to see often, so sultry, beautiful, navel-soup finally, uhhhhhhhhhhh) love is so strong that even begins to hurt the heart. Luxury queen of all parties and catwalks, you unattainable pinnacle, all societies, beeeem) cupid shot of powerful magnum, oooo) complete demolition of all reason, can not hear anything except for you, and now can be seen, only you feel now just you and I I think that I was created just for you. Thank you, thank you, that drew on this as I am. For you, this is only for you, but it's all for you, all for you. I suffer, expect all the time I love you. You're the most desirable woman in the world. Epic, lyric, simpotichnaya) You're beautiful in everything in this world, only you're beautiful. You are endowed with charismatic energy inexplicably beautiful charm ... .ihi) ...... Mochi-mochi-mochi, manenko, manenko, manenko such mainka, mainka, krasotulechka, slyadkaya-slyadkaya girl Lapushka, adorable, cutie, baby, cute flower, candy, umnichka, bird, swallow, Rybonka, kitten, sun-golden-favorite-of-the-most-expensive, good-natured as fluffy hare .................. PSA) PSA) Oooh yeaaah) PSA-PSA) honor) worship, revere, and boundless respect, PSA-PSA) is the only real girl in this PSA, PSA world) you're the most epic, lyrical, lovely) PSA-PSA) you are best of the best, but you have no equal, PSA-PSA) you're the most endowed the title of the most beautiful in the history of mankind, PSA-PSA) you are the most important, the most glorious hero, the only one worthy of a goddess. PSA-PSA) is any place adorn, and instantly all the guys for their beauty by felling you fought, PSA, PSA) and all competitors envy into a deep depression makin PSA-PSA). Because you from herself beauty and eroticism idea tirelessly all its beauty and all are striking. Poetic, exotic, erotic lyrically. Living next to you harmony, grace, take my word, words can not convey, and I want to give you his heart. The sweetest voice only you, the skin so tender and pure, like a beautiful flower, on the face of my delight. So serene, so peaceful and quiet, static, nice and smooth, their places of origin is not in the universe, the soul like a light cloud in the sky hovering, always remembers you, you my love gives. The rays of your love life shines gently nurtures and warms, under your angel wings minds gradually falls asleep. A truly happy life does not happen without you. Next to you, my soul is in heaven remains, and only you, only one truly trusts. Your personality is loud, cool, beautiful, unique. Loud) loud) loud) You're a valuable copy of human beauty tadts-tadts-tadts) tadts-tat) tadts-tat) tadts-tat) uooo) uooo) uooo) tadts-tadts-tadts) tadts-tat) tadts-tat) tadts -tat) uooo) uooo) uooo) oooooo) you higher hooooootest bella mamasita, so moschnobl) with you all the time you want to be srochnobl) tochnobl) you're so cute, I love devotedly, furiously and fanatically. All zabyvaetsya around when you're around, captivated by your unique gentle gaze. Diamond beautiful, deep sapphire, stratsno rubirno, amazing emerald, pearl cute, I was very hooked, very surprised, so beautiful that a tear struck, and tenaciously for his soul took in your deep beautiful distance afield, was happily and easily, and suddenly the shower glittered and blossomed. One only makes your sexy look and feel embarrassed blush. See how I want to enjoy it. It makes harder and harder to fall in love with you, I want to again and again appear near you, and never to say goodbye to you, and do not give up when you're around wants to smile with happiness, and you always stay on. Soft) soft) soft) How marvelous your gentle eyes, a beautiful shine, so deep beautiful color, hi) and the lips gifted hot, passionate force, like a sweet juicy berry, shine sweet tender crumb precious shine temptation, fantasy) romantic) erotic ) to you so goes the lipstick) gentle, spectacular pretty perfect) yes) so accurately) not lying, exactly) so refined, so perfect it all, only you, you can safely say all envious yeeeah) baa) baa) beeeee) each part of your body, is true, unattainable, infinitely sexy, perfectly gospodstvennoe, divine perfection, which is the business card of your wonderful personality, a genuine sample of the sweet candy, delight, joy. You are an ideal model for the most famous, the channels, magazines, you have the sweetest voice in the world, so it is ideal in television and radio broadcast, a perfect icon of the media, the beautiful goddess of the VIP, I think so. And only love and honor. You are the most precious value in this universe. Heart and love is boundless open and so clean and perfect for you, all I say is not in vain, my love for you is a whole universe dedicated to you. You are beautiful in every way, so different, so special, your presence, gives a special feeling of harmony and peace, you are like a hot flaming fire of love and creation. Bright spark your feelings enliven, inspire. You are like a breath of life, fresh, cold water, your nature is so beautiful, so deep. Your acts as the earth itself give rise to life. You merry wind of freedom, infinitely great, free, you are giving hope and life, really need you like the air. Ooty) Ooty) Ooty) multi-billion-dollar celebrity babe, baby on triliard. I give you a well-deserved medals: for the record for the beauty of the world, a record for the entire beauty of the universe, the medal: in the beauty of a well-deserved

the history of humanity, a medal for the record for medals: the record for medals for the beauty and charm, popular beauty of the country, the Nobel Prize for the mind and beauty, a badge of honor the beauty of the world, the order of sexuality, honorary star for a charming, world cup: it is the most beautiful written girl in the world, here you can see your name is written here, and at the very most honorable medal: for the most rare beauty in the universe. Honorary statuette: she a beautiful girl in the whole universe, and that the certificate confirming that you are and will be the only beauty in the universe, the gold medal for the luxury of, so the prize for Miss beauty, certificate of honor for the most honorable cutie, that's crown: the beauty of the world, and that's the title of most beautiful girl in the whole universe. And the key to my mind, Mego heart and my soul. Hmm) I think it was your kisses gone men in the highest spheres of Nirvana. Oh what are you beauty, beauty-lyapotaaaaa. Hell yeah) I think ****, ****, **** ... cool) clap) clap) common, dance, cos it a hardest ram-bam-bam, geah) honey hottest stunning, gorgeous stunner. You're crushing mega, amazing, amazing. You are very delicate, beautiful music. Facial features are so gentle, refined, elegant, noble, gentle wasp, turning waist. Stunner, stunning beauty, amazing instance, attractive beautiful, stunning gorgeous, exquisite fine, amazingly cute, charming, adorable, charming, delightful wonderful. Tasty and delicacy. Hot top model. Ooooh)) no, do not take offense to this truth, but I want to say, I want to admit. What comes from you powerful sexual, erotic energy that attracts so much to you. And only from you buzzing with excitement as the man's blood boiling. Are you always stay on any non-off and no one goes away. Looking at you, you know that you are all that a man needs. It sounds gently sweet and so nice. Miss sweet candy, coquette. Ideal forms a figure at you, say envious and ha ha) from the gun in their faces, in their own words chpa), Yeah) You look around, everyone is looking only at you, everyone wants only you. You probably can not see for sure, but every one of them wants to stay with you forever. You are everywhere and always ranked first in the top of human values in men's hearts. When you show up rivals suffer fear and crash) their last hopes turn to dust) hiding in their burrows, feeling your swing. You are all passionately loved, elegant nice yo, the main prima, beautiful nymph, to be with you is an honor and it is visible. Stylish, advanced, progressive, active, aggressive, and all the other girls from this becomes in the soul merzsko and nasty, insulting, lit from you as lava male libidooooooo) Yes, you are a real hit yo) Men's brains and heart are clogged your videos and photos. You Ultra-TURBO-Gipper-mega-soup-dupa- sexy. This sexy as you want throughout kiss and kiss, caress, and always vechnoooooo) inflamed, exciting, seductive, sensual beautiful, sexy and appetizing. Nothing attracts like your sexy image, impelling hot excitement, desire, you are my only passion, healing. No, no, I do not run for beauty, and reach for only you, go with you. Sweet, hot beast. Sweeter than the flesh of thy tender nothing happens. Sweet Life is just next to you. You are so beautiful that even giddy with love for you. You're powerful desire, passion, eternal obsession. I have hallucinations, it seems to me that I can only see you everywhere. You're the sweetest fruit in the entire universe. I like you on a lifetime dream. Without you my whole life continuous mourning. You're the coolest. You're Sexy Babe. You're the first and last beauty in this world, you're what I strive and reach for in this life. You are my sexual tension. You are infinitely beautiful. I just love Subconsciously you in the depths of the soul is filled with all of you and I sometimes katzhetsya always loved only you, only you always looked for. Often I see you in my dreams and there in your open arms I'm happy because you're near me. I just want to be yours always and forever.
hot cutie, you have a cool body, honey, your image is impressive, amazing feeling, vufffffffff) all the time just for you and I think, to me you all the time is not enough. You look amazing. You are the most beautiful phenomenon of the universe, I think so. I'm madly in lust only be yours veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechno)
Fr.. Je n'ai jamais rien vu de plus beau que vous - I've never seen anything more beautiful than you.
App. Eres preciosa joya - You're gorgeous gem.
Lim. Per quanto a perfezionare la creazione, l'universo non può mai essere ripetuto - so much the creation of the perfect you, the universe can never be repeated.
Por. Seus incrivelmente sexy, olhos apaixonados pode derreter iceberg - Your amazingly sexy, passionate eyes can melt an iceberg.
Whale.该死 的, 它 是 如此 美丽 - Shoot to what is beautiful.
Ang. Sexy sweetness - sexy sweetness.
Floor. Piękny egzotyczny kwiat miłości - Beautiful exotic flower of love.
Clever. caresses. Rus. Milafka, pretty face - Lovely, lovely.
Goal. Je bent mooi melodie van de liefde - You're beautiful melody of love.
Fr.. Je n'ai jamais rien vu de plus beau que vous - I've never seen anything more beautiful than you.
App. Eres preciosa joya - You're gorgeous gem.
Lim. Per quanto a perfezionare la creazione, l'universo non può mai essere ripetuto - so much the creation of the perfect you, the universe can never be repeated.
You're the best in the whole universe, figure, hot, juicy, hot, sexy babe, exciting men attractive Panther. You sexy temptation in flesh, do you lust of men as sweet persik- seksik- muffin) Buuuuuuuuuuuum) Boom Chica Boom) brain explosion by your beauty. Now, with a sharp rap beat: boom-boom) you most cherished desire of man, boom-boom) you now male happiness, boom-boom) You're a sexy magnet hit by your soul in heaven soars, boom-boom) and heart hot flame is lit, a boom-boom) and knocks faster and faster, and your soul gets from it a little bit lighter. And I want to tell you frankly that I wish love and happiness, always good mood and a large increase of the social, human and sea delights, because in front of you does not simply resist. I think it looks so real standard of beauty, where not everyone can reach that height, class) This way you need to be on hand, so easily and gently, as if on clouds. The wonderful princess, little delicate fairy, cute angel light) heaven. It is safe to say that life is good, if there's such a girl like you. Because there is nothing more beautiful than you.

After all, you have such beautiful eyes, such a gentle, warm, alluring sensual look (hypnotized) .Pravdu ...... saying you just wow) I wish you happiness, health, love and success.
There is nothing more beautiful than you, and your hair. They could blossom flowers, such as beautiful as you. Look your gentle eyes, infinitely deep and beautiful, wondrous charm of the East. The skin like white gold. Your wonderful voice, I would like to hear this marvelous east melody that is replete with unique sound, all the time. You're like a rare flower with a delicate hint of fragility. You are like a beautiful goddess with a distant, unknown worlds. You're like a star with the distant Universe, and my love is so great and so deep as the universe itself. And every star it is a bright idea about you. You are in my heart forever, for all time, your love I need you like the air, because my heart is only a dream about you. After all, you are the most beautiful of the ever created creation god. I do not have enough and a thousand words, and the words of a thousand poets to describe your infinitely wonderful beauty. Your divine beauty crown of nature and art.
You are so beautiful, I'll give you the key that will open any door in my soul, be compassionate, bold, with a deep understanding of looking at all that you see there, because on the one hand funny and frightening on the other. You're a beautiful shine. Oh how wonderful this gentle shimmering sheen. What radiance and beauty in you. How beautiful shimmer paint feelings in your heart. How beautifully you decorate this world is. Yes, you're beautiful inside and out. In your eyes I see a world in which one wants to live next to you. Seeing these amazing eye striking with its beauty, you are the most beautiful flower in the world, so rare, so beautiful. You are the most beautiful pearl of the ocean, the brightest star in the entire universe. Be yours to be close to you, is happiness, because you are the light of happiness on earth, it is a paradise on earth. In my opinion, you are absolute perfection. And my love for you is so great and many-sided. You are infinitely beautiful. Your lips and skin is sweeter than any candy, your eyes are more beautiful than any jewels. The skin as gently as pure as petals of flowers, I think you're the perfect idol beauty. Believe me, you're just in this universe you were perfect.
You're sweet temptation unique moment beckons again and again your beauty and tenderness. Pure, tender and touching as the beautiful swan, majestic, sensual, beautiful lioness. You just neobizhaysya me but you're so fine that even Slyunkov flow.
You're perfect, you're out of the competition, perfectly unique beautiful creation, you are glamorous shine) shine) shine) You're a wild imagination and awareness resonance burst from your unique infinitely beautiful shine. Delicate beauty that beckons to his pure love, you want to want to see again and again. You're a princess, you are the queen, you're the Empress, you're a goddess, you're the boss) You're the boss) You're the boss, the boss, the boss) You are the most beautiful thing in this world.
You are the best gift of heaven. Charming Lady men's hearts.
Enchanting, so exotic, so cute. You are a pure form of perfection. Sexy senorita, mademoiselle charming, graceful model, radiating the energy of love, the force of attraction to you is incredibly high, and to your charms impossible to resist, because you're very charm, the very charm, beauty itself, perfect.
To be your favorite this is the honorary title of the world. You're great, legendary, grand.
I'm your fan, audience hall applauds you, bravo, bravo, bravo, bravo, bravo, bravo, bravo, bravo, bravo, bravo. Hats off to you. You throw flowers, and I'm telling you I'm yours and only yours, be always with you, I'm so happy to build next to you, I just adore you and have great respect for. You're the only one in the world, who I think every minute. You're like a girl from a fairy tale. I still do not believe that I have met such a wonderful girl. Your sweet voice is unforgettable. I like your gentle laughter. Are you so nice to spend time together. Your beautiful eyes drive me crazy. Your eyes are always fascinates me. When I'm around you, I'm on cloud nine. At the sight of thee my heart is filled with joy. Next to you, my soul is always singing with happiness. Such a beautiful girl like you, I'd love tenderly kissing hands and feet. Peerless, darling, precious, smart, impressive, you are the most valuable part of life, the most precious, most beloved, best. Good, very beautiful, friendly, sincere, feminine, fascinating, shy, gold, amazing, loving, wise, unique, irreplaceable, charming, charming, seductive, charming, attractive, pleasant, simply delicious, fluffy, lovely, hospitable, touching, soft. To me, you're a very sexy girl, believe me, you sexy goddess, in which lies the passionate nature, so gentle, so sensual. Alluring to her subtle beauty, so amazing, fascinating, magical beautiful, charming, attractive nymph with which you want to be forever. I'm in love with you, and enthralled by your beauty, you're my idol, you're perfect, I dream to be your early days when you first met, you are the most beautiful creatures in the universe. I think about you day at night. You're gorgeous, perfect from the tips of the fingers to the very tips of the hair. I love your gentle eyes, your luxurious sensual lips, your sexy nose, your delicate silk hair, I love you, and I can not live without you, and I give you the beautiful wings, which will allow you to fly, looking up from the earth, they will give you good mood. You are my angel. You are my happiness, treasure. You are my Love. I'm going crazy over you. You're the girl that I always dreamed that I was looking for all my life. You're the girl of my dream. Vlyublёёёёёёёёёёёёёёёёёёёёn I) I love you, lyublyuuuuuuuuuuuu)

Your charming charm - it's super sexy mega power that simply can not be overcome. Gourmet sweetest, love your luxurious body when I see you, just one word sounds in my head: yum, you give yourself fully. I will always love you just subconsciously, unconsciously, your gently erotic image is set down in the depths of my mind completely. From your amazingly contagious beauty opens her mouth and lost the power of speech. Dizzying, amazingly beautiful, you're like a giant tornado, which all attracted to you. And the heart and soul yearn all the time just for you. No matter you love me or not, the important thing is that I still love you, and in my subconscious, I will only love you forever. Your luxurious appearance of the highest quality, it is a workshop, filigree work of Mother Nature, it is simply a masterpiece, which is a unique example of true beauty, you have no equal, you have a high-caliber girl. You to the extent absolutely beautiful, so beautiful, so exotic, erotic, and poetic sounds your way is a very beautiful love music that I'm just afraid and embarrassed to come to you, I'm afraid to talk to you, if I stand next to the goddess, or with super mega star, a model world-wide, which probably even know the aliens. The heart beats faster, I can not speak properly, with excitement, tingling all over his body, and just shakes. All these are symptoms of true love to you quite simply: uh), wow). Be your boyfriend, and her husband is for the greatest honor in the world, I stood in front of you on your knees holding flowers. Your appearance is perfect, just like Barbie. You're beautiful to such an extent that only you and I want to have sex forever, infinite, infinite number of times. You are inaccessible, you are like a star, the light of the soul which is like a spotlight in my deep dark loneliness. In love with you thorough. You just amazingly beautiful. You are the best of the best. The goddess of all goddesses, Empress of all the empresses, the queen of all queens. Beautiful girl you just imagine it is impossible. Sexually you just can not be nothing. Prettier souls just do not find. Perfect you had nothing, and will not, simply because I think so. Laponka, I am your loyal fan you're my only idol, idol, an icon of beauty. It does not matter who you are, I'll take you any. Because I'm thirsty anyway only be with you. You have a sexy smile, and your sensual look, he is simply amazing. And from your voice and look pleasant shiver throughout the body. You're special, the best there is in all the worlds, universes and dimensions. You're just a feast for the eyes. To you feel powerful, love and sexual desire. You steeper any Viagra and afrodoziaka. From your beauty a tapeworm from embarrassment and embarrassment.
I'm obsessed with only you, my Miss Universe, put points bezumilliard your beautiful appearance, and the infinity symbol to boot. No offense, my sweetest, but your beautiful body excites the imagination of your way completely amazing, you're so fine that you do not need, no makeup, no clothes, so perfect, natural beauty, endowed with a divine your beautiful body. Merged with your whole body, mind, heart, and mind, for all eternity, I thirst. You dominiruesh in my heart, mind, soul, and you are deeply in my mind and the subconscious mind, everything is filled only you, my goddess, and I see you in my dreams and I sincerely happy when I see you in them. If I saw you in reality, so it was a happy day, which was not in vain. Be nice to me, as you decorate all eternity, that I want to spend with you a tete-a-tete.

You are my beautiful goddess of love and eroticism, and only you I adore. Rare, beautiful beauty, nature gave you only. The closer you are, the more beautiful. Your delicate skin is so beautiful when the light shines, you have an amazing perfect color. I'm in love with you over. You are super beautiful. I thirst for you tirelessly, you prohibitively, infinitely perfect, you are too, too attractive. You steeper any Viagra. Flawlessly beautiful as a doll. You are so appetizing. You are the light of happiness, you come and go the light of love and happiness. Do you decorate them all, you are all, because you're beautiful.
You are more beautiful than the most beautiful. Merge forever with thy spirit, and the inner world of your dreams, my lonely soul. See the depth of your I wonder. Whatever gift you my eternal devotion: you are my life, and my eternal destiny, you are my only right choice, you're all that I love, and I want to. And my heart, and my mind is open only to you. You look so romantic and beautiful, your charm, your charms beckon my mind to you, it is useless to resist you, they can only be fully comply, one to commend you. My legs are just for you, my eyes look only at you, and I focused only on you. All you just overflowed in me. And inside, out of love for you, incredible, absolute ease. And from that you're not with me, it hurts the heart of almost any heart attack. Earthshaking, I totally fell in love with you, beyond erotic-poetic, beyond sexy. Yeah right, you're my Empress, and only you I adore, look at this temple of my love, dedicated to you, to the great altar, look around you everywhere, sit on the throne of love, my great and beautiful goddess. Your every kiss is indescribable and priceless, it is vital needs. Every your opinion, fantastically romantic and touchingly beautiful. He kindles the fire of love and passion in men. Your charm - is a powerful force that attracts all and sundry. Awakens the true, sincere love for you, universal scale. This throne only to you the eternal praise and worship the one, and the chorus singing about your beauty just for you. As you perfect every millimeter of your perfect, sultry-hot-sexy body. My world is unique in your beautiful eyes, in your feelings and emotions and not get tired of talking about your perfect proportions.

Only your affection give such feelings as love and happiness. It is striking, powerful, attractive appearance. Great grace your body has no equal. Higher praise and points worthy of only your divinely beautiful body.

I'm just waiting for you. You're all I think about. Empress of my subconscious, in my inner world, dreams, and memories you everywhere. I'm just waiting for you forever. You are my only eternal idea that helps to live in this world, my beautiful emotion and amazing feeling. Just like you could look forever and initiate an fall in love. Life without you is unthinkable, impossible. Believe me, I know this for sure, your beauty shines gently honey, golden light and brilliance. Your beauty is a powerful hypnosis.

You're enormous. You are the supreme Goddess of beauty, love and eroticism. For me, you are a supreme being of all universes. Vlastvuesh and commands you of male minds and hearts. Please do not take offense at the truth, but you are so beautiful that you do not even need makeup, so natural and beautiful can look only you, but you are also very powerful sexual desire, arousal, only enthusiasm, madly obsessed I just you. Your voice sounds more elegant than the violin, more touching than the piano, it is easier than the harp, thinner than a triangle. So amazing, sexy shine your beautiful skin, it is the perfect, sweet, juicy. And your perfect figure, perfect. You are irreplaceable and priceless. You're the most important thing, the most precious thing in my life. Your infinitely amazing, impressive, external and internal beauty releases you of all animate and inanimate. So amazingly passionate, your beautiful body - is a powerful magnet attracting a huge number of affection and passion. You are perfection, your beautiful figure to the extent perfect that you do not even need clothes. I am struck by felling, and do obeisance, taking off his hat in front of your royal authority, for me it is a great honor and a privilege to be next to you, you are my idol and autograph I memory you take and the hearts of his keep, exposing of honor place on the altar in his love, where only you everywhere, I am your eternal, faithful fan. You have no equal, I adore in you everything. You are the supreme, absolute aerobatics. You are beautiful and perfect image, which you can imagine. It looks so beautiful goddess. You are the supreme good, the enjoyment and pleasure in this universe. I put bezumilliard points and infinity sign in the bargain, your unique beauty. You're beautiful to the extent that you immediately feel like getting married, and live with thee all eternity. Your tantalizing sexually exciting figure keeps my mind completely under your control. You thermonuclear sex bomb baby boom. You are all what they want to see my eyes. Your gentle saldko-sexy voice is all you want to hear my ears. The smell of your skin, it's what I want to breathe. I breathe only because you're near me. When you are near the heart of love often knocks. And the excitement level of your beauty reaches the highest degree. Oh how beautiful you are and how I love you, that's all I want to tell you. Your luxury flesh and soul is all that ever wants to feel my flesh and soul. Your love is all I want to feel from you forever. You are so beautiful, just lovely sight. You are much higher than blue blood. I'm addicted to you only.

You sexygenic, photgenic, moviegenic. Steep babe. It is unrealistic beautiful. Drooling flow of men from you only. Resist such as you simply useless. Your sweet laughter, your smile sexy, soft look, perfect dress, fought on felling everybody. Do you relish the most juicy, sensual, tender, feminine passion. You are my love, emotional outlet. You are absolute, supreme steepness. The eternal novelty. Unbearable, too, in the highest degree, is beautiful and sexy look beyond just you. You're in the highest stage of evolution, you are the most perfect, you're my idol, my ideal is the true and authentic embodiment of beauty. You sexy erotic glow of love and passion. Your body brings to the highest level of excitation. You are very soft and feminine. You 1,000,000,000 Interest luxury, precious, unique, eternal value. All the good moments in life are associated with you only. Your sweet caresses and kisses is a very powerful drug. You are the most valuable gift of the universe. You're gorgeous in any type of image frame, everywhere, always and everywhere. In you is palpable surprisingly soft, sensual, tender. Beauty in your eyes is something amazing, uniquely beautiful, it is very beautiful bewitching magic. Very beautiful and indescribably pleasant feeling. Your wonderfully beautiful image easily and tenderly touches the very thin and barely visible strings of souls. Thereby causing a particular vibration melody of true love, thus it finally fall in love with you.

You are more beautiful than the most beautiful. Merge forever with thy spirit, and the inner world of your dreams, my lonely soul. See the depth of your I wonder. Whatever gift you my eternal devotion: you are my life, and my eternal destiny, you are my only right choice, you're all that I love, and I want to. And my heart, and my mind is open only to you. You look so romantic and beautiful, your charm, your charms beckon my mind to you, it is useless to resist you, they can only be fully comply, one to commend you. My legs are just for you, my eyes look only at you, and I focused only on you. All you just overflowed in me. And inside, out of love for you, incredible, absolute ease. And from that you're not with me, it hurts the heart of almost any heart attack. Earthshaking, I totally fell in love with you, beyond erotic-poetic, beyond sexy. Yeah right, you're my Empress, and only you I adore, look at this temple of my love, dedicated to you, to the great altar, look around you everywhere, sit on the throne of love, my great and beautiful goddess. Your every kiss is indescribable and priceless, it is vital needs. Every your opinion, fantastically romantic and touchingly beautiful. He kindles the fire of love and passion in men. Your charm - is a powerful force that attracts all and sundry. Awakens the true, sincere love for you, universal scale. This throne only to you the eternal praise and worship the one, and the chorus singing about your beauty just for you. As you perfect every millimeter of your perfect, sultry-hot-sexy body. My world is unique in your beautiful eyes, in your feelings and emotions and not get tired of talking about your perfect proportions.
Only your affection give such feelings as love and happiness. It is striking, powerful, attractive appearance. Great grace your body has no equal. Higher praise and points worthy of only your divinely beautiful body.
I'm just waiting for you. You're all I think about. Empress of my subconscious, in my inner world, dreams, and memories you everywhere. I'm just waiting for you forever. You are my only eternal idea that helps to live in this world, my beautiful emotion and amazing feeling. Just like you could look forever and initiate an fall in love. Life without you is unthinkable, impossible. Believe me, I know this for sure, your beauty shines gently honey, golden light and brilliance. Your beauty is a powerful hypnosis.
You're enormous. You are the supreme Goddess of beauty, love and eroticism. For me, you are a supreme being of all universes. Vlastvuesh and commands you of male minds and hearts. Please do not take offense at the truth, but you are so beautiful that you do not even need makeup, so natural and beautiful can look only you, but you are also very powerful sexual desire, arousal, only enthusiasm, madly obsessed I just you. Your voice sounds more elegant than the violin, more touching than the piano, it is easier than the harp, thinner than a triangle. So amazing, sexy shine your beautiful skin, it is the perfect, sweet, juicy. And your perfect figure, perfect. You are irreplaceable and priceless. You're the most important thing, the most precious thing in my life. Your infinitely amazing, impressive, external and internal beauty releases you of all animate and inanimate. So amazingly passionate, your beautiful body - is a powerful magnet attracting a huge number of affection and passion. You are perfection, your beautiful figure to the extent perfect that you do not even need clothes. I am struck by felling, and do obeisance, taking off his hat in front of your royal authority, for me it is a great honor and a privilege to be next to you, you are my idol and autograph I memory you take and the hearts of his keep, exposing of honor place on the altar in his love, where only you everywhere, I am your eternal, faithful fan. You have no equal, I adore in you everything. You are the supreme, absolute aerobatics. You are beautiful and perfect image, which you can imagine. It looks so beautiful goddess. You are the supreme good, the enjoyment and pleasure in this universe. I put bezumilliard points and infinity sign in the bargain, your unique beauty. You're beautiful to the extent that you immediately feel like getting married, and live with thee all eternity. Your tantalizing sexually exciting figure keeps my mind completely under your control. You thermonuclear sex bomb baby boom. You are all what they want to see my eyes. Your gentle saldko-sexy voice is all you want to hear my ears. The smell of your skin, it's what I want to breathe. I breathe only because you're near me. When you are near the heart of love often knocks. And the excitement level of your beauty reaches the highest degree. Oh how beautiful you are and how I love you, that's all I want to tell you. Your luxury flesh and soul is all that ever wants to feel my flesh and soul. Your love is all I want to feel from you forever. You are so beautiful, just lovely sight. You are much higher than blue blood. I'm addicted to you only.
You sexygenic. Steep babe. It is unrealistic beautiful. Drooling flow of men from you only. Resist such as you simply useless. Your sweet laughter, your smile sexy, soft look, perfect dress, fought on felling everybody. Do you relish the most juicy, sensual, tender, feminine passion. You are my love, emotional outlet. You are absolute, supreme steepness. The eternal novelty. Unbearable, too, in the highest degree, is beautiful and sexy look beyond just you. You're in the highest stage of evolution, you are the most perfect, you're my idol, my ideal is the true and authentic embodiment of beauty. You sexy erotic glow of love and passion. Your body brings to the highest level of excitation. You are very soft and feminine. You 1,000,000,000 Interest luxury, precious, unique, eternal value. All the good moments in life are associated with you only. Your sweet caresses and kisses is a very powerful drug. You are the most valuable gift of the universe. You're gorgeous in any type of image frame, everywhere, always and everywhere. In you is palpable surprisingly soft, sensual, tender. Beauty in your eyes is something amazing, uniquely beautiful, it is very beautiful bewitching magic. Very beautiful and indescribably pleasant feeling. Your wonderfully beautiful image easily and tenderly touches the very thin and barely visible strings of souls. Thereby causing a particular vibration melody of true love, thus it finally fall in love with you.

So beautiful and boldly, effektnaya.1 000 000 000 000 000 000 one likes you and the infinity sign to boot. From you comes and sexy, erotic glow of love and lust. You set a new world record for the beauty. That can not be achieved. You're beautiful, socialite. You synonymous with beauty. Perpetual Standard and sex symbol in the history of mankind. Absolutely beautiful. As you perfect every millimeter of your beautiful body. The jaw droops and lost the power of speech from this incredible beauty. You just do not be offended please forgive me if something goes wrong. But from such a beautiful appearance as yours in males powerful erection of the penis, boys and men commit themselves in underwear. Infinitely wonderful. Sexuality in the entire universe. To the extent that you are sexually even clothes are not needed. Are you for the happiest and luckiest man in the world. You is Jackpot. Flash, full house. Sex symbol. Synonymous with beauty and ideal. You are so beautiful is amazing. you just look sexy, sultry predator. You're the sweetest. From you comes so powerful, sexy, erotic energy. you indescribably beautiful. You are spectacular, juicy, sexy. M, sounds cool, mega cool, drums, lyrical rap bit. As a platinum and gold vinyl disk, you super-duper hit. You bestseller poetry and prose. You are my princess. Queen. The Empress. Goddess. Higher creation of all universes, fields and dimensions. I think so. On the doge to what extent may be beautiful woman. It's amazing. The queen of my mind and heart. Your sweet image fills my soul light, beautiful love and lust. You have such a gentle bubble skin. Your good looks forever won my heart and my mind. You are beautiful in its own way. You are endowed with rare beauty at all times. Fashion model. Just the thought of you excites and charms. You are a masterpiece of nature and of God himself. Your endlessly surprising beauty, the rare and surprising, the most beautiful in the history of mankind.

You sexy lioness. you just flame sensual passion. I admire your amazing beauty. You're amazing, perfect, you're perfect. I think so. Your flesh is sweeter than sweet. In bed, sultry lioness.
With each step, the heat of passion of love and excitement only intensifies. I burn with fire from the love of passion, he can fill the whole world. And the sky turned pink. The sky glitters with glitter. The air is filled with the fragrance of love and the world is more beautiful and you are becoming more and more divine in my eyes, I bow to your extraterrestrial beauty and belong to you alone, the goal of all my lives for all eternity. You are the one that I will always dream of and my heart will forever love and want you alone. The goddess appearing to me in erotic thoughts and depraved dreams of passion. Up close you are beautiful to tears - these are tears of sincere happiness and admiration.
You are more beautiful than the most beautiful. Merge together forever and ever with the spirit of yours, and your inner world, my lonely soul dreams. See the depths of your amazing me. To give you your eternal devotion: you are my life, eternity and my destiny, you are my only right choice, you are everything that I love and want. Both my heart and my mind are open only to you. You look so romantic and beautiful, your charm, your spell beckons my mind to you, it is useless for them to resist you, they can only fully obey, surrender to you alone. My legs go only to you, my eyes look only at you, and I focus only on you. Everything in me is overwhelmed with you. And inside, from the love of you, is incredible, absolute lightness. And from the fact that you are not with me, my heart hurts almost to a heart attack. Epochally, I fell in love with you totally, beyond erotic-poetic, overly sexy. Yes, truly, you are my empress, and only I worship you, look at this temple of my love, dedicated to you, on this great altar, look around, you are everywhere, sit on this throne of love, my great and beautiful goddess. Each your kiss is indescribable and priceless, it is vital. Every your look, fantastically-romantically-touchingly beautiful. He kindles the fire of love and passion in men. Your charm is a powerful force that attracts everything and everyone to itself. Awakening true, sparkling love for you, of universal scale. This throne of eternal praise and worship is only for you alone, and the chorus, singing about your beauty only for you. In you, every millimeter of your perfect, hot, hot-sexy body is beautiful. My world is in your uniquely beautiful eyes, in your feelings and emotions, and I’m not tired of talking about your perfect proportions.
Only your caresses give such feelings as love and happiness. Striking, powerful, attractive appearance. The magnificent grace of your body has no equal. Only your divinely beautiful body is worthy of the highest praise and points.
I am only waiting for you. You're all I think about. The empress of my subconscious, in my inner world, dreams, and memories, you are everywhere. I always wait only for you. You are my only eternal thought that helps to live in this world, my beautiful emotion, and an amazing feeling. Only, like you, can excite with a look and fall in love with yourself forever. Life without you is unthinkable, impossible. Believe me, I know it for sure, your beauty shines gently honey, golden
light and shine. Your beauty is powerful hypnosis.
You are colossal. You are the highest goddess: beauty, love and erotica. For me, you are the supreme being of all universes. You rule and command over male minds and hearts. Please do not be offended by this truth, but you are so beautiful that you don’t even need cosmetics, only you can look so natural and beautiful, but you are also very powerful sexual attraction, arousal, my only hobby, I’m madly obsessed with you. Your voice sounds sleeker than a violin, more touching than a piano, lighter than a harp, thinner than a triangle. So amazing, your beautiful skin glitters sexually, it is perfect, sweet, juicy. And your perfect figure, perfection itself. You are not replaceable and priceless. You are the most important, most valuable thing in my life. Your infinitely amazing, impressive, external and internal beauty sets you apart from all living and nonliving. So stunningly passionate, your beautiful body is a powerful magnet attracting a huge amount of affection and passion. You are perfect, your beautiful figure is so perfect that you don't even need clothes. I am struck down on a feast, and I bow deeply, taking off my hat to your royal authority, for me it is a great honor and a great honor to be with you by your side, you are my idol and autograph, I take it from me and keep it from my heart, exposing it to the honorary a place in your altar of love, where only you are everywhere, I am your eternal, devoted fan. You have no equal, I adore everything in you. You are the highest, absolute aerobatics. You are a beautiful and perfect image that you can imagine. This is what a beautiful goddess looks like. You are the highest good, pleasure and pleasure in this universe. I put a madman of points and a sign of infinity to boot, your unique beauty. You are so beautiful that you immediately want to marry, and live with you all eternity. Your teasing sexually exciting figure keeps my mind completely under your control. You are a thermonuclear sex bomb-boom babe. You are all my eyes want to see. Your gently saldko-sexy voice is all that my ears want to hear. The smell of your skin is all I want to breathe. I breathe only because you are near me. When you're near the heart of love knocks more. And the level of excitement from your beauty reaches the highest degree. About how beautiful you are and how I love you, that's all I want to tell you. Your gorgeous flesh and soul is all that your flesh and soul wants to feel forever. Your love is all I want to feel forever from you. You're so beautiful, just a sight for sore eyes. You are much higher than blue blood. I am only obsessed with you.
You are sexy. Cool babe. Unreal beautiful. Drooling flow in men only from you. Resist such as you are simply useless. Your sweet laugh, your sexy smile, soft look, impeccable outfit, battles everybody in a row. You are the most juicy relish, sensual, tender, feminine passion. You are my love and soul outlet. You are absolute, the highest slope. Eternal novelty. It is unbearable, excessively, supremely, beautiful, and only you look overly sexy. You are in the highest stage of evolution, you are the most ideal, you are my idol, my ideal, the most true and authentic embodiment of beauty. You are the sexually erotic heat of love and passion. Your body brings you to the highest level of arousal. You yourself tenderness and femininity. You are 1 000 000 000 percent luxury, priceless, the only, eternal value. All the pleasant moments in life are associated only with you. Your sweet caresses and kisses are a very powerful drug. You are the most valuable gift of the universe. You are gorgeous in any kind of image frame, everywhere, always and in everything. You feel a surprisingly soft, sensual, tenderness. The beauty in your eyes is something amazing, uniquely beautiful, it is very beautiful fascinating magic. Very beautiful and indescribably pleasant feeling. Your amazingly beautiful image touches the most delicate and barely visible strings of souls easily and gently. By causing a special vibration of the true love melody, he finally falls in love with you.
So beautiful and bold, spectacular. 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 likes you alone and a sign of infinity to boot. The sexual, erotic heat of love and lust emanates from you. You set a new world record for beauty. Which is impossible to achieve. You are a beautiful, socialite. You are synonymous with beauty. The eternal standard and sex symbol in the history of mankind. Absolutely beautiful. Every millimeter of your beautiful body is beautiful in you. The jaw drops and the gift of speech from such incredible beauty is lost. Just do not be offended, please forgive me if something is wrong. But from such a beautiful appearance as you have in men, a powerful erection of the penis, guys and men end up in their underpants. Unlimitedly beautiful. Sexiest in the whole universe. So sexy that you don't even need clothes. You are for the happiest and luckiest man in the world. You are a jackpot. Flash, full house. Sex symbol. A synonym for beauty and the ideal. You are so beautiful just amazing. you have a direct view of a sexy, sultry predator. You are the sweetest. From you comes a powerful, sexy, erotic energy. you are indescribably beautiful. You're spectacular, juicy, sexy. M, You sound cool, like a mega cool, percussive, lyric rap beat. As a platinum and gold vinyl record, you are a super hit. You are a bestseller of poetry and prose. You're my princess. Queen. The Empress Goddess. The ultimate creation of all universes, spheres and dimensions. I think so. To doge to what extent a girl can be beautiful. Just amazing. The queen of my mind and heart. Your tender image overwhelms my soul with light, beautiful love and lust. You have such a soft pearl skin. Your beautiful appearance forever and ever conquered my heart and my mind. You are the most beautiful of its kind. You are endowed with the rarest beauty at all times. Fashion model. Just the thought of you excites and falls in love. You are a masterpiece of nature and of God himself. Your infinitely amazing beauty, the rarest and most amazing, the most beautiful in the history of mankind.
The most desirable, silk, velvet skin, gorgeous, beautiful, always and everywhere. Amazingly beautiful, your sexy body as if calls for kissing and licking, caressing, satisfying you again and again. You're too sexy, hot flame of passion. You are the best prize, a gift that can only get a man, the best among all his lives. You are perfect and perfect. The more I look at you, the more I fall in love with you because you beat all the beauty and mind records, my super sexy top model, everywhere in the first place in beauty and mind. In you, every millimeter of your body is perfect, with you all seconds are beautiful. The body shines brilliantly: luxurious chic, beautiful. The title itself is a beautiful girl in the world. The supreme creation of all universes. The finest children are born only with you. Aerobatics. Girl high hummingbird.
Your charming charm is a super sexy mega power that is simply impossible to overcome. The sweetest gourmet, I adore your gorgeous body, when I see you, only one word sounds in my head: yum, I will completely give myself to you. I will always love only you unconsciously, unconsciously, your gently erotic image sat completely in the depths of my mind. From your amazingly contagious beauty, your mouth opens and you lose your voice. Dizzyingly, stunningly beautiful, you are like a giant tornado, from which everything attracts you. And the heart and soul yearn all the time only for you. It doesn't matter if you love me or not, the main thing is that I still love you, and in my subconscious mind, I will only love you forever. Your luxurious appearance of the highest quality, this is a workshop, the filigree work of Mother Nature, this is just a masterpiece that constitutes a unique example of true beauty, you have no equal, you are a girl of high caliber. You are absolutely beautiful to such a degree, so beautiful, so exotic, erotic, and your image sounds poetic like very beautiful music of love that I’m just afraid and shy to come to you, I’m afraid to talk to you,
as if standing next to a goddess, or with a super mega star, a world-scale model that even aliens probably know. My heart beats more often, I can’t speak normally, from excitement, goosebumps all over my body, and it just shakes. All these are symptoms of true love for you, well, just: oh), wow). To be your boyfriend and husband is the greatest honor in the world, he knelt in front of you with flowers in his hands. Your appearance is perfect just like Barbie. You are so beautiful that only you want to have sex forever, countless, infinite number of times. You are unattainable, you are like a star whose light of the soul, like a searchlight, illuminates me in the deep darkness of solitude. In love with you thorough. You are simply amazingly beautiful. You are the best of the best. Goddess of all goddesses, empress of all empresses, queen of all queens. More beautiful you just can not imagine a girl. Sexier than you just can not be anything. Beautiful soul just is not found. There was nothing more perfect than you and never will be, simply because I think so. Laponka, I am your faithful fan, you are my only idol, idol, icon of beauty. It doesn't matter who you are, I will accept you any. Because in any case I am eager to be only with you. You have a sexy smile, and your sensual look is just awesome. And from your voice and look a pleasant shiver all over your body. You are special, the best that is in all worlds, universes and dimensions. You're just a sight for sore eyes. To you I feel the most powerful, love and sexual inclination. You're cooler than any Viagra and afrodosiak. From your beauty just cling to the constraints and embarrassment.
Sexy Barbie. Wow. God, how beautiful you are, God, hell, let me see you, wow, this is just super, just super, my God, it’s necessary to what extent a girl can be beautiful, you're just amazing, just amazing, you're beautiful. My Goddess. About you, I will dream of all eternity, desire and crave only you alone. You're high, ecstasy. In your eyes there is some special fairytale beauty. Lady of my heart. You are the continuation of my soul.
Billions of suns of joy, happiness, and love explode in the soul and this every time they see you. With you every second is overflowing with the warm, divine, sunshine of true love, happiness and joy. You are like hypnotic sitar music. I would kiss your hands and feet every day. I want to constantly have sex with only one you. You are the embodiment of sexual and erotic passion. Only your skin color is infinitely exciting and falling in love. Your sexy voice excites, and intonation falls in love. In you, literally everything excites. You are beautiful in any form, place, dress. If I see you, then the day is not in vain. Your image is powerfully falling in love. Oh meamor goosebumps run over when you touch me, your breath stops when you look at me.
You're too beautiful. You are a sexy lioness. You are the flame of sensual passion. You are a thermonuclear sex bomb. I admire your amazing beauty. You are amazing, perfect, you are perfect. I think so. Your flesh is sweeter than sweet. In bed, sultry lioness. The color of your skin is so sexy, erotic, and very attractive and beautiful. You have a rare and amazing beauty. You are the most beautiful in the universe, all universes, dimensions, all worlds. You are the supreme creation of nature and of God, the highest, perfect being. This is true because I think so.
Your charming charm is a super sexy mega power that is simply impossible to overcome. The sweetest gourmet, I adore your gorgeous body, when I see you, only one word sounds in my head: yum, I will completely give myself to you. I will always love only you unconsciously, unconsciously, your gently erotic image sat completely in the depths of my mind. From your amazingly contagious beauty, your mouth opens and you lose your voice. Dizzyingly, stunningly beautiful, you are like a giant tornado, from which everything attracts you. And the heart and soul yearn all the time only for you. It doesn't matter if you love me
or not, the main thing is that I still love you, and in my subconscious, I will only love you forever. Your luxurious appearance of the highest quality, this is a workshop, the filigree work of Mother Nature, this is just a masterpiece that constitutes a unique example of true beauty, you have no equal, you are a girl of high caliber. You are absolutely beautiful to such a degree, so beautiful, so exotic, erotic, and your image sounds poetic like very beautiful music of love that I’m just afraid and shy to come to you, I’m afraid to talk to you, as if standing next to a goddess, or with a super mega star, a world scale model that even aliens probably know. My heart beats more often, I can’t speak normally, from excitement, goosebumps all over my body, and it just shakes. All these are symptoms of true love for you, well, just: oh), wow). To be your boyfriend and husband is the greatest honor in the world, he knelt in front of you with flowers in his hands. Your appearance is perfect just like Barbie. You are so beautiful that only you want to have sex forever, countless, infinite number of times. You are unattainable, you are like a star whose light of the soul, like a searchlight, illuminates me in the deep darkness of solitude. In love with you thorough. You are simply amazingly beautiful. You are the best of the best. Goddess of all goddesses, empress of all empresses, queen of all queens. More beautiful you just can not imagine a girl. Sexier than you just can not be anything. Beautiful soul just is not found. There was nothing more perfect than you and never will be, simply because I think so. Laponka, I am your faithful fan, you are my only idol, idol, icon of beauty. It doesn't matter who you are, I will accept you any. Because in any case I am eager to be only with you. You have a sexy smile, and your sensual look is just awesome. And from your voice and look a pleasant shiver all over your body. You are special, the best that is in all worlds, universes and dimensions. You're just a sight for sore eyes. To you I feel the most powerful, love and sexual inclination. You're cooler than any Viagra and afrodosiak. From your beauty just cling to the constraints and embarrassment.
I am obsessed only with you, my miss universe, I put madness billion points of your beautiful appearance, and a sign of infinity to boot. No offense, my sweetest, but your beautiful body excites, your imagination completely amazes you, you are so beautiful that you don’t need, neither makeup, nor clothes, such perfect, natural beauty, only your divine beautiful body is endowed. Merge together the whole with your body, soul, heart, and mind, for all eternity I thirst. You dominate in my heart, mind, and soul, you are deep in my mind and subconscious, everything is filled only by you my goddess, and I see you in my dreams and I am sincerely happy when I see you in them. If I saw you in reality, then it was a happy day that was not in vain. Be with me honey, as you decorate with you all the eternity that I want to spend only with you tête-à-tête.
You are my beautiful goddess of love and erotica, and only I worship you. Rare, beautiful beauty, natural gave only you. The closer you are, the more beautiful. Your delicate skin shines so beautifully in the light, you have a stunning perfect skin color. I am overly in love with you. You are super beautiful. I tirelessly crave you, you are extremely, infinitely beautiful, you are too, too attractive. You're cooler than any Viagra. Impeccably beautiful, like a doll. You are so delicious. You are the light of happiness, the light of love and happiness comes and goes with you. You decorate everything with you, everything suits you, because you are beautiful.
You are stunning, fantastically breathtakingly beautiful, the only unique sample of the true, pure form of beauty. You are the hottest, sexy topic, about the beauty of which it is impossible to stop talking, so beautiful that you want to sing out of love for you, the girl from whom it is impossible to take your eyes off. So captivatingly beautiful, sweet, gently voluptuous
your amazing sounds, beautiful, ideal, erotic, hot, passionately savory, juicy forms, your divinely beautiful, infinite, stunning beautiful, seductive body. Who wants to caress and caress, kiss, lick, stick to intimate places all the time, and give your tenderness with your hands, and bring it to orgasm so that you feel the heat and tremor of your heated body, and kiss the satisfied body. Each cell of the soul and body is supremely filled with only you, love and excitement. Truly I am thirsty to belong only to you and to spend all of eternity only with you alone.
I will be frank with you. Oooh yes, it says heart and mind. Eyes are eager to see you forever. Your image throws on the highest stage of love. Without you, life is meaningless and empty, and you know that for sure, so why are you torturing me. You know, I appeared in your life for a reason. That I was created only for you. You are special, I can not live without you. You are my obsession, my passion. Your beautiful image sounds so beautiful and sublime, the degree of love and arousal rises uncontrollably, leading to a higher dimension called love. When you stand next to me. Your erotic, sexual image is the highest, divine, legendary slope. You are the sweetest in the whole universe. You are sensual, sexy, erotic power. You are so erotic and sexy to such an extent that when you look at the guys, it’s ironic that you guys, at the sight of you from excitement, end up in your underpants. You are the one whose appearance is envied by all people, gods, all higher beings, you are the only eternal value. You are a hipper, a turbo is sexy, you are a hyperrealism of sexuality.
You have the most juicy sexy skin color, it is so sweet, so beckoning and eager caress. You are the goddess of love, sex and erotica. Every millimeter of your body is just perfect and perfect. You are all that my heart and soul wants. Only your body and your kisses can excite me. Only to your body, I feel sex addiction. You are the highest value in my life. You are a temptation and a temptation, you want to have sex countless times.
Your skin is the color of one hot, unforgettable night, your libido is the word lava in your hot body, burning passion, only your photos are able to excite me, only your beauty turns off my brain, you have a sexy, erotic tune in my head, you are like a hot bath after a hard of the day, like an erotic massage, like a soft pillow with soothing tenderness.
Every day I am drawn to you more and more and it can not be stopped because it is uncontrollable every day my dick wants you more and more aggressively he is waiting for endless sex only with you and I once again make sure that you are I will want forever and ever. Because I am truly in love with you in your body and soul. And this feeling is only enhanced with time on the mental and physical levels. Looking at you in the head is only one word Goddess, the empress of my heart, or one sex. It's just an ecstasy of excitement, every move you take is so erotic and beautiful, burning your skin’s passion and in your eyes so much sex.

Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

I tried very hard when i wrote this poems there are truly words from my heart and soul my revelation its about truly love to all black girls and mullato all over the world because there my hot love passion. And there are really the most beautiful queen and goddess in this world. Please say your oppinions and say about this work to your friends and share if can of course because its very important to me to say about black girls beauty all people over the world.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back