The Front Porch : My Name is Umar

No, that's called "reading comprehension."

Luv, relaxation techniques are a good thing. You did not comprehend, you read some and translated it to what you think you saw. But I completely understand. I used to do the same exact thing when I was young. I know exactly where you are at, and I say this with all due respect - you're completely wrong and way to angry for no reason. Calm down. Its all good.

Umar H. Soaries
overexposedinc(dot)come

See, this wasn't important enough for me to remember to read your name, now that I know you the type who uses childishness to make your point, I will remember your name in that this will be the last reply to you, young man. When you grow up, let me know and I'll take you up on another reply sometime in the future.

Hold on Brotha Umar...I thought you said you loved this kinda stuff and that you basically could keep doing this all day long? Go back and look at your posts...you basically like "people don't know who you are and what you're capable of doing." You celebrating yourself like YOU the cracken. Like you the right arm of Motha Justice sent (along with your 'hot white chick') to guide us misguided miscreants to the correct path.

Hey...but I admire a person who thinks they got what it takes to roll with the academic big boys and girls.

Unfortunately, because you using words like "childeshness,"I now sense you realizing your position is crumbling and this is why you keep adding misdirection in all your posts like saying somebody feels guilty because they offer more than just money in supporting the community. You come in...(basically with a 'hot white chick' on you arm; tell this august body a narrative about how Black Women don't measure up...you then make it rain a lil bit and all of a sudden the rest of us ain't worthy and uncommitted to the life of the website? Some people can interpret that as a newbie insult.

It is also noticed that you didn't properly address the issue of you going to any of the Old World regions or comment on me doing so? We don't wanna talk about that anymore do we? Yea, I thought so. Because why you will be talking about the evidence of the Old World, I will be posting videos and pictures from the Old World and let them speak for me.

And please show me any where any of our black scholars ever said (as I have done) all the personas of Kemet were Black Women and I will stop typing for a few moments and make it rain on you with $5,000 and you give me your address and I will send it next day service so you can get it tomorrow Friday, May 3, 2013. In fact, I will make it easier for you. Show me where they even suggested it or said something to the effect where it could be construed as saying that all Black Women of Kemet were Black Women and the 5K is yours.

In the meantime, don't run Brotha. It's all good...nobody but you is getting frustrated.rem 027.png Stand and defend your incoherent thoughts and your "hot white chick" affections.

Luv, relaxation techniques are a good thing. You did not comprehend, you read some and translated it to what you think you saw. But I completely understand. I used to do the same exact thing when I was young. I know exactly where you are at, and I say this with all due respect - you're completely wrong and way to angry for no reason. Calm down. Its all good.

Umar H. Soaries
overexposedinc(dot)come

You know, you're coming off as rather pitiable (not pitiFUL, but pitiABLE).

:thinking:

:wave:

Okay ... i think this has gone far enough.

This is an introduction thread ... on the front porch ... a new member ... joining and sharing.

Family ... this is not where you tear them apart limb by limb ... the very first thread they create.

This is where we welcome Members ... extend a hand of friendship ... giving them room to learn us.

If you don't like someone, or what they are sharing, put them on ignore.

If you're gonna participate on the front porch, make it look like a front porch ... a welcoming one.

Cause that's what it is ... and will always be.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back