Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
No problem, I went back and edited my response. I removed it.

Thanks Sister, but that wasn't necessary, removing your post.

Just wanna see us welcoming folk in this, the welcoming forum.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
Destee Well, it is the front porch...I didn't notice at first. Nobody needs to see folks arguing on the front porch...if I saw people arguing on the front porch, I would drive past.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brothers Clyde Coger and jamesfrmphilly ... Umar is an old friend of mine, but my fuss'n aint cause of that.

Every new Member deserves to be welcomed ... just like each of you were welcomed.

Every new Member can introduce themselves respectfully, which he did ... without being pounced upon.

Same considerations for everyone, across the board.

Love Yall!

Deste

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Gotcha, and never meant to even imply such:), knowing that no one person is greater than this Community:wink:

Brothers Clyde Coger and jamesfrmphilly ... Umar is an old friend of mine, but my fuss'n aint cause of that.

Every new Member deserves to be welcomed ... just like each of you were welcomed.

Every new Member can introduce themselves respectfully, which he did ... without being pounced upon.

Love Yall!

Deste

Umar

Apr 30, 2013
Brooklyn, New York

Love Yall!

Deste
If one can take the heat, then thou art worth the time. If one breaks like glass over small stuff, tells you more about that person than anything else.

And you know me, I love a good pouncing. Leave them be, I consider it a learning experience. You know me and my "learning experiences." :10900:

Umar H. Soaries
overexposedinc(dot)com

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: