The Front Porch : My Name is Umar

Umar

Apr 30, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
No, that's called "reading comprehension."
Luv, relaxation techniques are a good thing. You did not comprehend, you read some and translated it to what you think you saw. But I completely understand. I used to do the same exact thing when I was young. I know exactly where you are at, and I say this with all due respect - you're completely wrong and way to angry for no reason. Calm down. Its all good.

Umar H. Soaries
overexposedinc(dot)come

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
See, this wasn't important enough for me to remember to read your name, now that I know you the type who uses childishness to make your point, I will remember your name in that this will be the last reply to you, young man. When you grow up, let me know and I'll take you up on another reply sometime in the future.
Hold on Brotha Umar...I thought you said you loved this kinda stuff and that you basically could keep doing this all day long? Go back and look at your posts...you basically like "people don't know who you are and what you're capable of doing." You celebrating yourself like YOU the cracken. Like you the right arm of Motha Justice sent (along with your 'hot white chick') to guide us misguided miscreants to the correct path.

Hey...but I admire a person who thinks they got what it takes to roll with the academic big boys and girls.

Unfortunately, because you using words like "childeshness,"I now sense you realizing your position is crumbling and this is why you keep adding misdirection in all your posts like saying somebody feels guilty because they offer more than just money in supporting the community. You come in...(basically with a 'hot white chick' on you arm; tell this august body a narrative about how Black Women don't measure up...you then make it rain a lil bit and all of a sudden the rest of us ain't worthy and uncommitted to the life of the website? Some people can interpret that as a newbie insult.

It is also noticed that you didn't properly address the issue of you going to any of the Old World regions or comment on me doing so? We don't wanna talk about that anymore do we? Yea, I thought so. Because why you will be talking about the evidence of the Old World, I will be posting videos and pictures from the Old World and let them speak for me.

And please show me any where any of our black scholars ever said (as I have done) all the personas of Kemet were Black Women and I will stop typing for a few moments and make it rain on you with $5,000 and you give me your address and I will send it next day service so you can get it tomorrow Friday, May 3, 2013. In fact, I will make it easier for you. Show me where they even suggested it or said something to the effect where it could be construed as saying that all Black Women of Kemet were Black Women and the 5K is yours.

In the meantime, don't run Brotha. It's all good...nobody but you is getting frustrated.
rem 027.png
Stand and defend your incoherent thoughts and your "hot white chick" affections.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
So you can't/won't say why you came onto a site chockful of black women and proceeded to tell us we're nobody special?
Perhaps it's because his brain wave patterns may be influenced by his deep affections for "hot white chicks"?

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Luv, relaxation techniques are a good thing. You did not comprehend, you read some and translated it to what you think you saw. But I completely understand. I used to do the same exact thing when I was young. I know exactly where you are at, and I say this with all due respect - you're completely wrong and way to angry for no reason. Calm down. Its all good.

Umar H. Soaries
overexposedinc(dot)come
You know, you're coming off as rather pitiable (not pitiFUL, but pitiABLE).

:thinking:

:wave:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Okay ... i think this has gone far enough.

This is an introduction thread ... on the front porch ... a new member ... joining and sharing.

Family ... this is not where you tear them apart limb by limb ... the very first thread they create.

This is where we welcome Members ... extend a hand of friendship ... giving them room to learn us.

If you don't like someone, or what they are sharing, put them on ignore.

If you're gonna participate on the front porch, make it look like a front porch ... a welcoming one.

Cause that's what it is ... and will always be.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
At least wait until they innocently meander into the heat of the kitchen, before you start cook'n 'em ... :lol:

Jeez ... :nails:

Destee

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Greetings Fellow Destee.com members, my name is Umar. I own a business called Over Exposed, Inc - a magazine website and interview podcast whose mission is to celebrate woman who are taking control of their image for the purpose of creating their own success. Our mission is to celebrate, educate, inform and enlighten others to do the same. I am good as starting business, coaching others in marketing and branding and I am now about Social Media Networking and Search Engine Optimization. I am about networking with like minded people, and I am driven, realistic and pretty much only take BS when I visit farms that stock actual bulls. I am open to connecting with people, providing advice and assistance and I am open to anyone who wishes to connect with me on level that are about growth and opportunity. You can connect with me in various ways (ask, because I haven't got ten posts yet - but that will change.)

I'm honest (and there's no such thing as "too honest" - that's fear speak I only speak that when being chased by white sheets with pitch forks and torches or during zombie apocalypse) and open and welcome anyone to network/connect with me here or any of the ways I've listed above.

Thank you reading my little intro and I hope the future between us all will be a very interesting and inspiring thing.

Umar H. Soaries
overexposedinc(dot)com

Welcome bro Umar.

Enjoy your stay!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
It is so funny that you say this. I feel the same way about you. It wasn't until women started responding to you...I am talking about the ones that don't agree with you. You say, "Queen may I respond", but you don't really mean it. Whether they say yes or no, you will respond to what they said. Thats fine, but what is the point in asking. Just say what you have to say, no one will hold that against you. It seems like you frontin'. Don't ask and then respond by saying, to the people who want to hear. You jumpin' on this man, and you ain't all together with the "queens" yet. It is okay to say things that women dont agree with, just don't coddle and ask for permission to answer when you are going to do it anyway.

I was listening to you at first....and things began to unravel when people began to disagree with you. Just to let you......THE STREETS IS WATCHIN'.

This aint the thread for this Sister ... talk to him in his thread ... where he's holding the discussion.

Thanks.

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.