The Front Porch : My name is Simone Jennifer Smith

Simone Jennifer Smith

May 20, 2020
As the Founder of Hear 2 Help, Chief Reporter/Operations Manager at the Toronto Caribbean Newspaper, Mental Health Advocate, Psycho-educationalist, Talk Show Host, Copy, Content and Ghost Writer, I remain authentically engaged with my community, With over 10 years experience in the Mental Health Field, I am adept at solving problems by abstract analysis. I have the ability to quickly reach practical solutions by direct action. I take initiative to solve problems and I have a knack for anticipating and adjusting to changes effectively.

When I am not writing or creating content to help the community and business owners , you can find me diligently ingesting knowledge. My goal is to make every connection, event and situation mutually beneficial for everyone involved. I am actively involved in helping others reach their milestones, and when I truly believe in something, I will do what needs to be done regardless of the risk. Like a chess player, I plans ahead to make the best business moves.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
As the Founder of Hear 2 Help, Chief Reporter/Operations Manager at the Toronto Caribbean Newspaper, Mental Health Advocate, Psycho-educationalist, Talk Show Host, Copy, Content and Ghost Writer, I remain authentically engaged with my community, With over 10 years experience in the Mental Health Field, I am adept at solving problems by abstract analysis. I have the ability to quickly reach practical solutions by direct action. I take initiative to solve problems and I have a knack for anticipating and adjusting to changes effectively.

When I am not writing or creating content to help the community and business owners , you can find me diligently ingesting knowledge. My goal is to make every connection, event and situation mutually beneficial for everyone involved. I am actively involved in helping others reach their milestones, and when I truly believe in something, I will do what needs to be done regardless of the risk. Like a chess player, I plans ahead to make the best business moves.

Welcome Simone Jennifer Smith, glad you joined us... Have you placed any thought into solving the problem of reparations for descendants of slaves in America and around the globe?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: