The Front Porch : My name is Dre, but poetry name is Keyame

What are some things you wish you could change about your past?

• I wish I went off to school instead of taking a family member's advice.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I wish I would had married my 1st love.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

keyame

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 25, 2012
I am 33 years old. I have been writing poetry for 20 years now. I have two poetry books online entitled "To Know The Heart Is To Claim The Mind" and "What Would You Do To Free Your Soul?" on LuLu. I also write plays, movie scripts, poems, and novels. I love to cook, do massages, travel, and shop. If you have any questions or comments for me, please feel free to share. Thanks!

:hello: keyame ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

I really enjoyed you last night, thanks for sharing with me!

You sound like a wonderful Brother, and as i said last night, if i were a young(er) Sister looking for a good Brother, i'd be stalking you ... waiting for you to finish that 10 page paper, and all of your classes ... so i could invite you out on a date! :wink:

As far as your poll above goes, i've lived long enuff now to have learned that i must embrace all that i am, and that includes so called mistakes, missteps, etc., that i may have caused and/or encountered in my life. I'd not change anything in my life, for to change even one thing, could possibly change everything ... and that's rarely the hope.

I mentioned this thread ... Your Mistakes Are Just as Important as Your Successes! ... on the show last night.

Check it out. It may encourage you.

Please make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

I am 33 years old. I have been writing poetry for 20 years now. I have two poetry books online entitled "To Know The Heart Is To Claim The Mind" and "What Would You Do To Free Your Soul?" on LuLu. I also write plays, movie scripts, poems, and novels. I love to cook, do massages, travel, and shop. If you have any questions or comments for me, please feel free to share. Thanks!

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome to Destee.com keyame(knowurenemy), enjoy your stay and much continued success with writing and education.

On the poll, neither applies, sorry:

I wish I went off to school instead of taking a family member's advice.
I wish I would had married my 1st love.

Peace In,

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome to Destee.com keyame(knowurenemy), enjoy your stay and much continued success with writing and education.

On the poll, neither applies, sorry:

Peace In,

Thank you. I actually didn't know what I was doing. I was just trying to create something on my profile and it said I had to do an answer and question.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back