The Front Porch : My name is Drae, first day on here

drae 7

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 13, 2016
I feel confused I have always been a Christian but, recently I have been listening to Mfundishi who teaches about ancient Kemet. He is saying just about every hero character in the Bible has been copied from Kemet. Then I do a little research and it seems definitely true. We all know Jesus name is Yeshua and also that everything the original Africans created has been copied or duplicated. I just don't know what or who to put trust in. I can say in my life that praying and reading the Bible has helped me in bad situations. Its like now I am in another tribulation and I ask Yahweh, to communicate or send me a sign but I am not receiving any sign at all. Basically I am starting to question everything

I feel confused I have always been a Christian but, recently I have been listening to Mfundishi who teaches about ancient Kemet. He is saying just about every hero character in the Bible has been copied from Kemet. Then I do a little research and it seems definitely true. We all know Jesus name is Yeshua and also that everything the original Africans created has been copied or duplicated. I just don't know what or who to put trust in. I can say in my life that praying and reading the Bible has helped me in bad situations. Its like now I am in another tribulation and I ask Yahweh, to communicate or send me a sign but I am not receiving any sign at all. Basically I am starting to question everything

Welcome drae7, enjoy your stay with us. When you say this:

I just don't know what or who to put trust in.

Its not about trusting, its about applying the knowledge. We are surrounded with good teachers, but no one explains that we have a paradigm problem. For example, students of the Bible and Kemet are actually saying the same thing, but in different words. If you can wrap around this fact, it'll all make sense to you.

Here's a book that will really confuse you; "The Africans Who Wrote The Bible"

Here's a Thread we have on this:

The Africans Who Wrote The Bible: Ancient Secrets Africa and Christianity Have Never Told
Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by rapchild, Jul 5, 2013

https://destee.com/threads/the-afri...frica-and-christianity-have-never-told.76899/

And here's a salient fact that no one can parse or deny, Black People are the earth's first and original people, and from us come all others.

Once you accept this fact and apply it to the teachings of the Bible, Mfundishi, Booker T. Coleman, myself and others, everything should fall into place for you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back