Black People : My misguided views: The prediction of the fall Part 2

blazejay

Apr 14, 2012
I know this is late, but it is going to be very brief.
I did not come here to blame or stress anyone out, but the facts
speaks for themselves.
I just feel something about to happen and it's not good.
I try to stay optimistic, happy, relax and carefree, but I
see things that are not right and for it to continue and not
speaking on it is just going to make it grow out of control.

Yes, I could have been selfish and ignorant about it, but
what will it benefit me though as a human?
War is coming not just to another country but here as well.
This elder in my community that I admire has been saying this for the longest, but
people just blew him off as a crackpot but now it is coming to
reality.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blazejay Black People : My misguided views: The prediction of the fall of our people Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : GOP Claims Racism Is Over In Misguided Rosa Parks Tribute (UPDATED) Black People Politics 16
S The Front Porch : Memoirs of a misguided black girl The Front Porch 8
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : MISGUIDED CONSCIOUS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Envy And Jealousy, A Misguided Energy Chief Elder Osiris 0
L Black Poetry : Misguided Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
blakverb Black Poetry : Deprogramming the Misguided Negro Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
J Black Poetry : Each part of your body is a whole love-erotic poem lyric, romantic, erotic fantasy, no beauties of nature can compare with this and even the views of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : What are your views and thought about the economic future of our people? Black Money Business Jobs 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Coretta Scott King views on the FBI AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Black People Politics : 5 key takeaways about views of race and inequality in America Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Koran views on gays AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Lincoln's views of the Dred scott case AACOOLDRE 4
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 0
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 10
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 5
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 25
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 3
Eno Otu Support : (Author edit due to new views) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
Eno Otu Support : (Author edit due to new views) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Eno Otu Support : (Author edit due to new views) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 0
Eno Otu Support : (Author edit due to new views) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 7
Eno Otu Black Entertainment : (Author edit due to new views) Black Entertainment 26
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 27
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Eno Otu Black Relationships : (Author edit due to new views) Black Relationships 1
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Eno Otu Black Men : (Author edit due to new views) Black Men 5
Eno Otu Health and Wellness : (Author edit due to new views) Black Health and Wellness 0
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
Eno Otu Black People : (Author edit due to new views) Black People Open Forum 5
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Eno Otu The Police : (Author edit due to new views) Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 9
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Eno Otu Black Relationships : (Author edit due to new views) Black Relationships 0
Eno Otu Black Education / Schools : (Author edit due to new views) Black Education / Schools 4
Eno Otu Black Relationships : (Author edit due to new views) Black Relationships 0
Eno Otu Black Entertainment : (Author edit due to new views) Black Entertainment 13
Eno Otu Health and Wellness : (Author edit due to new views) Black Health and Wellness 2
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 30
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : (Author edit due to new views) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Eno Otu Support : (Author edit due to new views) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4