Black Spirituality Religion : My Metu Neter Reading: Haiti

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by KMTSista, Jan 14, 2010.

1. KMTSista

KMTSista Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +259
    I was pulled to do a reading commenting on the situation in Haiti because me personally, I always feel that everything is interconnected through earth, science, planets and spirituality in relation to natural disasters, so I asked the shepsu, ancestors, God to give me insight about, and usually what I am seeking when I perform my readings is how We as a people must take this message that is coming from this catastrophe and how we can use it to unify ourselves as a people, here and with our brothers and sisters abroad, and the reading came up as:

Ausar Tu Tchaas / Sebek Tem Maat

This speaks about unification, as Ausar represents our ties we have to one another = UNITY, nothing is against you (us), and to reject thoughts and beliefs that separate us from one another, being that Sebek governs thoughts and beliefs, through communication faculties etc.,. Ausar also represents not letting anything from the outside affect your men ab or peace, being that the true state of us as hu-man beings is the SELF which is essentially spiritual and that of God, whom lies within us.

In a time like this, witnessing what is going on, is very upseting, and will cause us to say, think or act out in the incorrect manner in order to help those who reside in Haiti.

Our connection to our brothers and sisters in Haiti are not only in our GIVING to them because when giving to others (Ma'at), giving without expecting anything in return you realize that by giving to others you are giving to yourself, being that you are unified with those you give to.

But, in order to achieve unification, we must break down the communication barriers that have caused us to lose the connection to one another.

There is a lot of TRICKERY going on (Sebek tem), causing a gap amongst us as a people and the ancestors are crying out for our unification, however due to this trickery, especially through the media, there will be a lot of divide and conquer mechanisms, therefore we must mentally ignore it and program ourselves in a trance state.

It is time to take action because spirituality is not just governed by what you think but also what you act upon, and our greatest defense against this situation right now is in our trance, meditative and prayer states.

As it states; "You need to become better acquainted with the knowledge of SELF; to eliminate opinions and wrong ideas of man's divine self".

Its time to step up my people, the ancestors, as I said, are communicating and are getting fed up. If we adhere to what they are trying to say, we can take this travesty and turn it into something good that will lift ourselves up as a people.

I will add more if my spirit tells me to.

2. KMTSista

KMTSista Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +259
    oh and isn't it a coinsidence that we are in the Sebek cycle, which ends the 26th as we go into the Auset Cycle (Yemaya for Yoruba) (whew LOL).

We all need a little nurturing right now, a little coolness, lots of blues and green. I'm going to make a trip to the ocean and meditate.

2009 was a trying year. Lost three people. My best friend of 32 years, my Great Aunt passed (86 years old) and then Michael Jackson, and in 2008 lost my baby cousin to heart failure, so my spirit needs a break.

Oya has been busy at the cemetaries........ whew which her number is 9.

Enough test!

3. Onyemobi

Onyemobi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Artist
    Ratings:
    +223
    Interesting interpretation my sister

4. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674

PAPA LEGBA DID THE LEGBA STOMP ON HAITI...TRANSFORMATION AND INITIATION IS THE MESSAGES FROM THE SPIRIT WORLD. REMEMBER, INITIATION IS A BEGINNING SO A NEW BEGINNING WILL START AND TRANSFORMATION.

SOMETIME YOU HAVE TO SHAKE PEOPLE UP TO GET THEIR ATTENTION!!!!