My luck

Froggy1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2005
I'm a very cool person. But I have one major problem: my relationships: all the girls I've been with are the Comlpaining angry, jealous type of sisters it seems like. I mean i'll keep them cool but if I talked to another girl the girl was done. We'd break up for two reasons: she called me a broke#!@ mother#$#$#%, I'd say she was a trick. Then i started dating this one Latin chick and my ex got all pissed. But this girl was just as bad as her. We broke up cause of her temper. Seems like I can only keep these girls calm for a while when we first meet, then it becomes a nightmare. Could anybody on this forum tell me why I keep ending up with these type of girls?

Froggy1 said:
I'm a very cool person. But I have one major problem: my relationships: all the girls I've been with are the Comlpaining angry, jealous type of sisters it seems like. I mean i'll keep them cool but if I talked to another girl the girl was done. We'd break up for two reasons: she called me a broke#!@ mother#$#$#%, I'd say she was a trick. Then i started dating this one Latin chick and my ex got all pissed. But this girl was just as bad as her. We broke up cause of her temper. Seems like I can only keep these girls calm for a while when we first meet, then it becomes a nightmare. Could anybody on this forum tell me why I keep ending up with these type of girls?

Hi Froggy we've talked before about that basketball thing. In my observations I must conclude that you must be a teenager in highschool. I can only guess based on our convo since you have filled out your profile. Froggy I'm going to treat you like my younger brother because quite frankly you are. My first bit of advise is concentrate on your studies and your sport. Girls will always be there. Discover who you are first. Establish youself first. Right now young men and ladies are practicing and discovering. If they are not careful practice turns into reality, if you know what I mean. Right now you are too young to worry about pleasing a young lady. concentrate on being friends and not doing something you will regret later. Remember females develop sooner than males. Therefore a lot of females become frustrated with males their age because they simply lack the maturity they are looking for in a mate. This is why sometimes it is hard to understand young ladies your age. But do not despair we eventually do catch up in maturity and things balance out later in life. So worry about the things you can control such as your grades and your game.

Peace lil Bruh

Radical Faith

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back