My luck

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by Froggy1, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Froggy1

Froggy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm a very cool person. But I have one major problem: my relationships: all the girls I've been with are the Comlpaining angry, jealous type of sisters it seems like. I mean i'll keep them cool but if I talked to another girl the girl was done. We'd break up for two reasons: she called me a broke#!@ mother#$#$#%, I'd say she was a trick. Then i started dating this one Latin chick and my ex got all pissed. But this girl was just as bad as her. We broke up cause of her temper. Seems like I can only keep these girls calm for a while when we first meet, then it becomes a nightmare. Could anybody on this forum tell me why I keep ending up with these type of girls?

2. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137

Hi Froggy we've talked before about that basketball thing. In my observations I must conclude that you must be a teenager in highschool. I can only guess based on our convo since you have filled out your profile. Froggy I'm going to treat you like my younger brother because quite frankly you are. My first bit of advise is concentrate on your studies and your sport. Girls will always be there. Discover who you are first. Establish youself first. Right now young men and ladies are practicing and discovering. If they are not careful practice turns into reality, if you know what I mean. Right now you are too young to worry about pleasing a young lady. concentrate on being friends and not doing something you will regret later. Remember females develop sooner than males. Therefore a lot of females become frustrated with males their age because they simply lack the maturity they are looking for in a mate. This is why sometimes it is hard to understand young ladies your age. But do not despair we eventually do catch up in maturity and things balance out later in life. So worry about the things you can control such as your grades and your game.

Peace lil Bruh

Radical Faith

3. Froggy1

Ratings:
    +2
    Aight

Aight, i'll do that man. Stick to grades and basketball. Thanks for dropping that knowledge on me again RF. You like the older brother I never had.

4. Radical Faith

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    If you do that and achieve success, when the right lady comes along you'll be ready for her.

5. Froggy1

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks again man

Thanks again big bruh.

6. Radical Faith

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Check out the B-Ball question in the Sports Forum.

Peace..

7. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Very Good advice Radical. Froggy you are cool for considering it.

8. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Why...

Girls or women are most of the time the main topic of our sharing;i mean why men most of the time talk about them!It seems like they are...our lifes and it ain't right!Everything ain't focused on girls,otherwise we'll not breath again.It's true that their presence is sweet and what you want,but don't lay your hope,your future,your life on their hands.
    Anyway,if most of you men want too,let's do it before regretting.

9. Deepvoice

Deepvoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Its automatic once you get to that place wherever that is you'll have plenty of females at least thats what I've been hearing. If you stay and school and keep on playing, man you'll have more girls than you can count! I heard the man to woman ratio is onesided in college and especially the black man to black woman ratio.