Black People : My Love/Hate Affair with My Country

Light

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
I was always wondering what we were going to do when we get to Africa

There are so many nations in Africa and we dont really know much of any of them ....

And on top of that most likely they will rob and kill us ....

I dont think they are going to feed us and put crowns on our headz as if we we made it through a race...

they are struggling as well... some places bad ... some places like inner city here ... and so forth....

It would be nice to think it would be peaches and cream but we would be starting over agian ....

And probably fighting for our lives...

I am sorry but its true....

One of the biggest pleasures a organization can have is ... having a group of people with absolutely no were to go .... you can force them to do anything...

Just like when people are forced into war .. behind them the captian has a pistol and shoot them if they try to turn coat .... in front of them the enemy has a pistol ....

Its psychological...

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
I was always wondering what we were going to do when we get to Africa

There are so many nations in Africa and we dont really know much of any of them ....

And on top of that most likely they will rob and kill us ....

I dont think they are going to feed us and put crowns on our headz as if we we made it through a race...

they are struggling as well... some places bad ... some places like inner city here ... and so forth....

It would be nice to think it would be peaches and cream but we would be starting over agian ....

And probably fighting for our lives...

I am sorry but its true....

One of the biggest pleasures a organization can have is ... having a group of people with absolutely no were to go .... you can force them to do anything...

Just like when people are forced into war .. behind them the captian has a pistol and shoot them if they try to turn coat .... in front of them the enemy has a pistol ....

Its psychological...
they are struggling as well... some places bad ... some places like inner city here ... and so forth

That is the point, we have to heal and help,
before we can even think of going.

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: