Black Short Stories : My Key, Maya

I thought you did a very nice job with this essay. There were a few grammatical errors but in all I really liked this piece. It was heart warming and it just feels believable. For the record, I don't think I am a good writer either. All artists are critical of there work, so hey you are normal, you just keep writing and I'll keep reading.

angelicsage said:
Not only are you a very skilled writer but you're ability to communicate
and convey your thoughts and emotions effectively is exceptional.
The descriptiveness throughout this essay painted an intriguing picture
and allowed the reader to see through your eyes and touch your experiences.
I think this is a wonderful essay. Well done!

Repeat What angel wrote. I believe you have a very good way of describing a story and taking your reader into the many aspects and details. Your future looks bright to me!

" Sometimes we need a key to unlock the possibilities and the potential that lies with in us. "

This is so true. I have had simular experiences. In Love and in relationships growing up. I love being inspired. I also never pass up letting those who inspire me know they did. Nothing like another or something you encounter can do this. I keep my eyes and heart open all the time. I don't want to miss those inspiring moments. Welcome to the forum... Keep writing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back