Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : My hair isn't growing

Hey African Prince, I've never had that problem, but, it could be something that you may be lacking in your diet. There are certain foods and vitamins that are necessary for hair growth. Also, a friend of mine has been using nettle and she says that her hair has gotten thicker. Also, lavender and rosemary are good too. But I would definitely look at what you are eating. You know the food we eat today isn't food but made in a laboratory. Hope that helps.

mystic1974 said:
Hey African Prince, I've never had that problem, but, it could be something that you may be lacking in your diet. There are certain foods and vitamins that are necessary for hair growth. Also, a friend of mine has been using nettle and she says that her hair has gotten thicker. Also, lavender and rosemary are good too. But I would definitely look at what you are eating. You know the food we eat today isn't food but made in a laboratory. Hope that helps.

Good advise. I've changed my diet, not because my hair wasn't growing but for the sake of being healthy. My hair is growing normally now, I think I was trimming it too often.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back