Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : My hair isn't growing

Discussion in 'Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion' started by African_Prince, Apr 8, 2007.

1. African_Prince

African_Prince Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +48
    It's the exact same length it was when I got a hair cut 6 weeks ago. Usually it grows fast as hell. I wouldn't care, for its own sake, but I'm worried that this will mean I'm going to lose my hair or it's some type of health problem. Has this happened to anyone else?

2. mystic1974

mystic1974 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey African Prince, I've never had that problem, but, it could be something that you may be lacking in your diet. There are certain foods and vitamins that are necessary for hair growth. Also, a friend of mine has been using nettle and she says that her hair has gotten thicker. Also, lavender and rosemary are good too. But I would definitely look at what you are eating. You know the food we eat today isn't food but made in a laboratory. Hope that helps.

3. African_Prince

African_Prince Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +48
    Good advise. I've changed my diet, not because my hair wasn't growing but for the sake of being healthy. My hair is growing normally now, I think I was trimming it too often.