Black Spirituality Religion : My God Is The Only Living God

All I can do is give you my humble opinion....

In my opinion, most african slaves and their descendants will get into heaven easily.

The less that is given...the less that is expected, you see.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew 10:17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?

18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

9 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

20 And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth.

21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

22 And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.

23 And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!

24 And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!

25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

Luke 16:19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
And this is the problem - we are dealing with opinions verse facts. African Americans and those in the diaspora was not mentioned in or around these scriptures. Secondly, we are not the descendants of slaves but of prisoners of wars. Nevertheless, there have been countless populations that were enslaved since the writings of these scriptures including Europeans under the prowl of the Moors for 700 years. To suggest previous slavery as an indication does not do you are anyone any good from where reality and truth meets.

With this being said, the scriptures that I gave dealt with the issue that this person call JC will be rejecting billions of people who calls out his name and do miracles in this name. The irony is I don't these same people that is doing all of this fail to see that they actually fit into the very scriptures that I mentioned above.

And this is the problem - we are dealing with opinions verse facts.
The scriptures I posted weren't "opinions"...they were facts.

African Americans and those in the diaspora was not mentioned in or around these scriptures.
But they are the children of God.

Secondly, we are not the descendants of slaves...
No comment.

Nevertheless, there have been countless populations that were enslaved since the writings of these scriptures including Europeans under the prowl of the Moors for 700 years. To suggest previous slavery as an indication does not do you are anyone any good from where reality and truth meets.
I mentioned slavery because like the Israelites...God's chosen people, who He punished with 400 years of cruel slavery for their disobedience, the so called "african americans" are among the children of God!

With this being said, the scriptures that I gave dealt with the issue that this person call JC will be rejecting billions of people who calls out his name and do miracles in this name. The irony is I don't these same people that is doing all of this fail to see that they actually fit into the very scriptures that I mentioned above.
I don't know what Jesus will do but I DO know that african americans are among the children of God.

The scriptures I posted weren't "opinions"...they were facts.

But they are the children of God.

No comment.

I mentioned slavery because like the Israelites...God's chosen people, who He punished with 400 years of cruel slavery for their disobedience, the so called "african americans" are among the children of God!

I don't know what Jesus will do but I DO know that african americans are among the children of God.
The scriptures you posted had absolutely nothing to do with what I was referring to - what I did address was when you said that you think that the slaves will be saved

That statement was a reminder that my God is the only LIVING God.
to which you still have yet to prove - I mean I would like to believe you but you have not validated your statement as of yet. We need validation and not inspiration. A goat can inspire me to write a movie scripture. A baby who's parts are atheist can inspire me to live better - I mean; facts and validation are in order. Anything else is just rhetoric.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back