Black Money Business Jobs : My Gift to You....FREE Business Consultation!

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    If you have your own Business or are in the planning/opening phases, I can help you with this:

(1) Serve as an OBJECTIVE sounding board for your ideas.

(2) Advise you as to whether you should or should not INCORPORATE.

(3) Discuss what type of corporation to form... C corp, LLC etc....

(4) Viability- Whether you got the right idea or not.

(5) Competition - Who they are and are they truly competition.

(6) Funding - 80% of businesses die from under funding! How much, Where to get it, Allocation etc...

(7) Ad budgets- I put together ad programs.

(8) INTERNET - I am a web designer. I will advise you A-Z from Domain names to hosting services etc...

Why am I doing this? And for FREE? Several reasons. First, You as AFRIKANS are my brethren, Second, If I help in any small was an AFRIKAN make some $, I would hope that you in turn will do something good for US. maybe hire an ex con, recovering addict, Single mom, High School kid, College kid or something.Third, I am in the (hopefully) second half of my life, I want it to count for something. And Last but not least. I want you to be able to say that something positive happened to you because you are AFRIKAN!

P.S. Back in the day, I charged da white man up the yang yang for this. (That was his TAX for abuse of my people):10500:

We can arrange contact in whatever form works for you. I will do what i can in as timely a fashion as i can. I do however, have to keep off the soup line myself.

Peace

2. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    One More Reason why.....

In case I ever need to borrow some money, I want you to have some!:em3600: :em2300:

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    sound good , I have new ideas to open up another small business now that my other one
    has folded up and now closed , maybe i made the wrong move .....i'll be in touch

4. Jazzytude

Jazzytude Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Peace and Bless

What kind of advise would you give someone who is starting a non profit and a LLC?

I would also like for you to give any tips on event planning and fund raising?

Peace...Thanks!