Black Short Stories : My First

EbonyQueen06

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 17, 2004
Bad Newz Va
Occupation
Student
My First (part ii)

"**** this is really how it feels?" I moaned to Curtis. Curtis my first and my last. He was dark skin about 6ft and had had nice soft booty. He was one year older than my 16 years. I met him at a track meet last summer. I thought he was madd cool as i talked to him but yo, let me tell my story:
It was one of da hottest track meets of the summer so hot that it could turn Michael Jackson black again. I couldn't sit in one place so I started walking around wanting to see what's really good with these track boys. Then I saw him. This black *****, the one who made conversation to me at the last conversation when I won the 200m. "Man I have to know this brothas name" I thought to myself all I could do was think of him. Me and him being togather 4 eva.That's when he came up to me. Wearing the White Michael Vick jearsy and a white pair of sweat pants.
"U betta win." Curtis demanded in jus playin way
"Whateva *****. " rolling my eyes, showing off my newly tooken off braces.
Then he started smiling. And I walked away so I could get ready to run the 400m. Now the 400 is not my best and favorate event and I got my *** whipped. But I didn't care I always had the 200m.
When I finished, I went to chill by myself on a hill thinking and getting my mind straight for my next event. Thinking to myself "I'm going to win, I'm going to win." That's when he came up to me and started kissing on my neck and feeling on my thighs. My mind was fluttering and I couldn't speak I was shocked didn't know what to do. I felt like I could speak in tongue. "U alright?" He asked. I wanted to say no but I just nodded my head.
Then he came over to me again and started kissing my neck and whispering in my ear; "Good-luck on your next event I really u to win so I can reward u."
Then he turned me around and we start tongue kissing. He was feeling on my butt then started taking off my sweat pants, that's when I pushed him away.
"I have to go," I told him. Then I walked away because I didn't want nothing and they just called for the 200m.
When I was running the 200m, I couldn't keep my mind focused I tried so hard but I couldn't and I lost. "Damnit" I thought to myself how could I loose.
The I ran off the track and started crying. He saw me.
"Aww don't feel bad, u don't have no reason to be u did yor best and he started smiling.
"But I didn't do my best I lost and....
I started crying again this time on his shoulders.
He started rubbing my back
"Shh it's gona be alright they be other track meets. I lost plenty of track meets and even busted my *** on the hurdles." I started laughing.
"There we go, that's what I like to see." Curtis said.
"You want me to take you home?"
" I don't even know your name."
"Curtis"
"Tiffany"
"So can I take u home?"
"Yes"
"Alright"
On the drive home every nasty song came on the radio. Ignition, Hotel, How Many Licks. I was just horny. We started talking until we got to my house. My parents wasn't home yet.
"U wana come in?" I asked
"Yeah." So he parked his car across the street.
In my house he sat on black leather love seat staring at the blue carpet on the floor.
"Want something to drink?" I asked
"Nope I'm straight." Then out of no where he starts tongue kissing me. That went straight to my head like I had a Alize' bottle. I started feeling it he tongue, his hand on my behind straight up 4 real I don't know what was going on in my head. He started pulling down my sweat pants.
"No I can't I can't." I moaned sexually even though I really wanted it as bad as crackhead wants crack.
"Shhh don't be like that u know want it just do it what u feel." whispering so softly in my ear. Then we started kissing again. He picked me up carried to my parent's room with king size bed with blue flowered covers and the smell of peaches in the room. He threw me on the bed and started to take off my shirt, then he unfastened my bra slowly and softly sucking on my just sprouting breast then going down to my stomach pulling off my sweat pants and going straight down town.Ohh my god I can't believe he's going to eat me out Thinking in my head. Untill he put his tongue down. "Ohh ****!"
breathing hevily not wanting him to stop, pushing his head making him go deeper. "I love u Curtis I love u" I screamed while still pushing his head down and my juices in his mouth. He stopped. I took off his shirt and unfastened his belt buckle. Then he put his dick inside of me. "Ouch it hurts it hurts" I winned because my virgin body wasn't ready for this full force.
"TAKE THIS **** OUT!" I screamed.
" U want me to take it out" He said while he was pushing
"Yes.. then that's when I really started to feel it. I started moaning speaking in tongues and confessing like I was making a testimony.
" U love me girl" He asked pushing at full force.
" Yes sir," I answered like I was the army.
He asked again and I yelled backed louder.I couldn't control it, it was the weirdest unexplanable feeling I ever knew. All of a sudden, I saw the light from my parent 2000 Black Altima.
"Ohh ****" I whispered.
"We gotta take the sheets off, Curtis u gotta go in the closet and get some new sheets and some air freshner in the bathroom then go in my room."
He did exactly what I demanded.
"Tiffany!" My Mama yelled with her North Carolina accent.
I went downstairs to see what she wanted and looked in my room to see if he was in there. He was. I ran downstairs
"Mam" I shakingly said. Looking down hoping to God she doesn't supect anything.
"How did the track meet go?" My mother asked and I told about how I lost. She said she was sorry and asked me did I want to go to the store with her. I declined.
When she left, I went into my room and I saw Curtits staring at my medals and pictures with my friends. Holding the picture of me in blue tank top and jean shorts.
"You gotta go." I said putting my head down with disappointment
"Alright. Out of no where..
"U wana be my girl?"
"I duno" still looking down
"Think about it" Curtis lifted my head up and kissed my lightly on my lips. and put his number in his hand, and walked downstairs to the door I walked with him and watched him drive away in his 1987 Turbo Nissan. I thought about all night laying on my bed. Tiffany Angelinque Austin, no longer a virgin aand slept having good dreams that night.
The next track meet I saw him again. It was Reginal and I had to win to go to Florida. The 400m my time was .02 second too short. But I didn't care I always had the 200m. Then I saw him; I waved to him but I guess he didn't see me but I didn't take it to heart even though it kinda of hurted. Then I saw him again about to run the 200m He was sitting in a chair with his tall slinky cousin who also dark skin but with gray eyes. He called me over
"Hey Tiffany." Curtis greeted me.I greeted back.
"Can you do me a favor and tell your friend Regina can I get her number." I was heartbroken I had to asked to repeated to make sure I didn't hear him. he told me again.
"Why don't you askedl her?" I said with an attitude.
"Because she goes to the same school with my girlfriend" That's when I walked away tears in my eyes not wanting him to see. My first. My first he played me I can't believe it. Your virginity is something you're pose to give to that special person and only get one time. I wish I could take that **** back and I wish I never meet him. I think because him I lost the 200m. Sometimes I see him at track meet and I speak to him but I still that attraction to him because he was my first and only ***** I did it to.

whoaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
what a tale spin pt.2 please
i want more of dis here !!!
welcome to destee.com short stories
welcome to the family of writters u pose a great talent
happy u here to share continue please as i pass some
love upon da scribe ...more more more !!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back