Black Spirituality Religion : My First Sermon - KISS (Keep It Short and Sweet)

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

I want to speak to you this evening on the subject of sowing a full harvest.

Too often today the emphasis is on sowing money in order to be blessed. As if just sowing money will bring us every other kind of blessing. But right here the Word says whatever you sow that is what you will reap. So if all you sow is money thats all you will reap--money

If havaing money is a sign of God's blessing then Bill Gates is the most blessed man in America.

Is anybody hearing me today?

We can't measure the goodness of the living God in our lives by the amount of dead presidents in our pockets

What other blessings do we need in life?

We need love. Well sow love and you will reap love.

We need mercy. Sow mercy and you will reap mercy

We need compassion. Sow it.

We need friendship. Sow it.

We need joy. Sow it.

We need peace. Sow peace and you will reap an abundant harvest with a one hundred fold return on whatsoever a man sows.

Whatever we need in this life God has given us the seeds. All we have to do is sow them.

Can I get a witness

Gloraaay to our dear sista River for her first surmon....

Gloraaay for the blessings she'll recieve beyond measure...

Gloraaay be to Him Who is and was from the foundations of the heavens and the Earth.

((throws up both hands)) HE'S ABLE!!!!

Selah...

Now let us all send our believed sista some offerings for as the apostle Paul said: Every good hireling is worthy of his wages.

Ralfa'il said:
Gloraaay to our dear sista River for her first surmon....

Gloraaay for the blessings she'll recieve beyond measure...

Gloraaay be to Him Who is and was from the foundations of the heavens and the Earth.

((throws up both hands)) HE'S ABLE!!!!

Selah...

Now let us all send our believed sista some offerings for as the apostle Paul said: Every good hireling is worthy of his wages.

Is this suppose to be some sort of mockery to an outstanding message? If is mockery that you sow it will be mockery that you will reap. This is already evident by the verbal jousting that you engaging in brother. Look inward before you project outward brother.

Salaam.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back