Black Spirituality Religion : my father's day dream

Music Producer said:
And what’s the cost for their help?

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cha-Ching!

Beautiful lure by the way, it might catch several fish.

Mt:4:19: And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
Who exactly is "he" and "them"? and do not be so quick to dismiss yourself on being a caught fish since you may not even know who wrote what you typed in the first place.

I-khan said:
Who exactly is "he" and "them"? and do not be so quick to dismiss yourself on being a caught fish since you may not even know who wrote what you typed in the first place.

them are the people so caught up in every day work, confusion and are so disconnected from the Supreme Being that they have no concept or idea as to when they are being deceived by the Fallen of Heaven.

he in that passage would be the Fallen.

Now do you understand?

Music Producer said:
Can you share some of this free teaching with us?
i ask you to leave this thread.
i am sharing something that happened to me for those who can feel it.
you have the ability to distract and stank up every thread that you enter.
i don't want to hear your comments. i want you to leave. if you will not leave i will just delete the entire thread.
just leave me alone. i do not come into any thread that you post. do not parasite and piggy back on what i write.
i am asking you to leave.

Music Producer said:

them are the people so caught up in every day work, confusion and are so disconnected from the Supreme Being that they have no concept or idea as to when they are being deceived by the Fallen of Heaven.

he in that passage would be the Fallen.

Now do you understand?
are you sure that is how the original writer intended or is it just your interpretation?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back