Black Spirituality Religion : my father's day dream

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by jamesfrmphilly, Jun 24, 2006.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    prologue:

I was a bastard son, raised by my grandmom. my mother and father were not around much. my father came around on my birthdays and gave me a toy. when I was sixteen he taught me how to drive and get my license. He had another family and never acknowledged me. I was cool with it. I never expected more than what I got. I never knew fathers were supposed to be there for you. when he died and I went to see him laid out I almost had a breakdown. I cried and cried and couldn’t stop crying. I felt really bad, heartbroken. but then I forgot about it all. over time, I just stopped thinking about my father.

father’s day morning 2006.

I went to sleep and heard my father calling to me. I began searching and I found him deep under ground in some subway tunnel looking place. he was laid out in the dark. it was dim and dank and dreary. I took him in my arms and started lifting him up with me to the surface and the light. it took some time and effort but I finally emerged from the darkness into a glowing light from above. at that time we were joined by a little person who I could not see clearly in the glare but who rose up with us. (my son?) there was so much glare from the bright light overhead that I could not see details. as we rose I saw a figure emerge from the underworld and pursue us. when he got closer I saw a golden warrior. (my father was tan colored) I knew he was going to pull my father back down to the underworld. I immediately moved between my people and this being. I shouted to the little person to get help. I then threw myself onto the warrior. we started fighting. he was very strong but I had no fear. I was ready to die for my people. we fought all across the sky. back and forth. the last thing I remember was that the combat was pulling me down toward the underworld. I fought on because my people were getting away into the light. I was happy to see my father rise up.

epilogue:

I took this dream to my spiritual counselor. he said that there is a spiritual connection between a father and a son. even if a man is not willing to acknowledge it the connection still exists. my father was paying for his neglect in the next plane. he was suffering and could not do anything about it now. it would be up to me to do the spiritual work to lift him up out of his darkness. I would have to do the spiritual work for my line. I would have to learn to understand and forgive.

after this I looked at my father in a new light. I felt sorry for him.

2. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    I have had similiar dreams on various days about various peoples, I need help on decoding the message but I congralute you on you growth thus far.

3. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    the ausaur auset society in philly or in NYC will be glad to help U.

4. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    And what’s the cost for their help?

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cha-Ching!

Beautiful lure by the way, it might catch several fish.

Mt:4:19: And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

5. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    the fees charged in philly are nominal and go to keep the lights on in the building. much teaching is available for free.
    if you feel that you have been lured please go somewhere else.

6. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
    Who exactly is "he" and "them"? and do not be so quick to dismiss yourself on being a caught fish since you may not even know who wrote what you typed in the first place.

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94

Mt:4:19: And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

them are the people so caught up in every day work, confusion and are so disconnected from the Supreme Being that they have no concept or idea as to when they are being deceived by the Fallen of Heaven.

he in that passage would be the Fallen.

Now do you understand?

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Can you share some of this free teaching with us?

9. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    i ask you to leave this thread.
    i am sharing something that happened to me for those who can feel it.
    you have the ability to distract and stank up every thread that you enter.
    i don't want to hear your comments. i want you to leave. if you will not leave i will just delete the entire thread.
    just leave me alone. i do not come into any thread that you post. do not parasite and piggy back on what i write.
    i am asking you to leave.

10. I-khan

Ratings:
    +47
    are you sure that is how the original writer intended or is it just your interpretation?