REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GODDESS

By Andre Austin

Genesis 3:2-7 Exposes the Tree’s of Shu & Tefnut

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves”

In the Egyptian text it reads: “Homage to you, O ye Gods, who dwell in the Hall of the Maati goddesses (Tefnut was female Twin to Shu), who are without evil in your bodies, and live upon right and truth, and who feed yourselves upon right and truth" (Egyptian Ideas of the Afterlife

The Hebrews are talking about the two Egyptian twins Shu (Life) and Tefnut (Right). After being deeply emerged into the study of Egyptian mythology I knew that Tefnut was responsible for helping the eye of Ra merge out of the water and be in its correct order and place. Tefnut was the spit, heat of heaven and nicknamed Maat (right, truth, moral order). With that being so its no surprise that eating its substance helps people know right from wrong and enable to see the right vision.

“After I came into being as the One God,

Three Gods (first Trinity) proceeded from me when I took form on this earth,

Shu & Tefnut rejoiced in the inert waters, in which they were,

They brought back my eye which followed after them (Jesus parody of spiting in eyes to restore eyesight)

(excerpts from THE BOOK OF KNOWING HOW RA CAME INTO BEING & OVERTHROWING APHOPHIS). Compare this with the NT notes below.

As we progress into the New Testament it’s no accident that the spit of Jesus helps the blind see and the first thing they see men as “tree’s (Mark 8:22-24). This is a hint and a pun on the spit of Tefnut being symbolized as a Tree in the Old Testament.

Tefnut Literally translating as "That Water", the name Tefnut has been linked to the verb 'tfn' meaning 'to spit' and versions of the creation myth say that Ra (or Atum) spat her out and her name was written as a mouth spitting in late texts.

Sheep eyes vs the Goat eyes

Then we have the spit of Lukewarm which is symbolic of Tefnut in Revelations chapter 3. Some of the Church people at Laodicea were shamefully naked and had vision problems of needing salve for their eyes. So some of the people had correct vision of the spit of Lukewarm (Tefnut/Sheep eyes) while the others were blind Goats to doing good deeds. Revelations chapter 3 can be read intertextually with Matthew 25: 31-46 of some people who weren’t seen doing any good deeds. Both Rev 3 & Matthew 25 virtually incorporate the same language. All of the above passages were lifted from the Judgement Hall scene from The Egyptian Book of the Dead and other texts where souls declare their heats are pure and are down with Maat and desire to be seen so they can enter into the blissfulness of heaven.

Notes;

“The light of the body is the eye” (Luke 11:34).

“And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw men unto me…while ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be children of light…he hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that hey should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them” (John 12: 32-40).

*Coffin texts 1,32 states “Tefnut is the living daughter and she shall exist with her brother Shu, life is his name, Maat is her name”. Her lies the bare sketch of the Tree of life (Shu) the Tree of good and evil deeds is Maat/Tefnut. When we get to the NT we see Lukewarm being spat out just like Tefnut/Maat and is different from Hot and Cold being the moisture and heat of heaven that’s balanced in Temperature.

Notes: FROM CHAOS TO MORAL ORDER

(A). O you eight Chaos-gods, [Noah’s eight] being veritable Chaos-gods, who encircle the sky [In a Boat]with your arms, who gather together sky and earth for Geb, Shy fashioned you in chaos, in the Abyss, in darkness and in gloom, and he allows you to Geb and Nut, while Shu is everlasting and Tefnut is eternity...I am Shu whom Atum fashioned, and this garment of mine is the air (Naked) of life....It is I who make the sky light after darkness, my pleasant color is the air which goes forth after me from the mouth of Atum...I am Everlasting, who fashioned the Chaos-gods, reproduced by the spittle of Atum which issued from his mouth when he used his hand...It is my son who will live, whom I begot in my name. He knows how to nourish him who is in the egg in the womb for me, namely the human beings who came forth from my eye which I sent out while I was alone with Nun in lassitude, and I could find no place on which to stand or sit, when Iunu had not yet been founded that I might dwell in it...Nun said to Atum: Kiss/Eat your daughter Ma'at, put her at your nose, that your heart may live, for she will not be far from you....I am the living one who knits on heads, who makes necks firm, and who nourishes throats. I knit Atum together, I make firm the head of Isis on her neck, I knit together the spine of Khepri for him...

That is my daughter, the living female one, Tefnut,
who shall be with her brother Shu.
Life is his name, Order (Maat) is her name. (the popular term Law & Order)
[At first] I lived with my two children, my little ones,
the one before me, the other behind me.
Life reposed with my daughter Order,
the one within me, the other without me.
I rose over them, but their arms were around me.

- Spell 80, Coffin Texts

Notes:

There can be no dancing around the facts that the serpent told Eve the Tree of knowledge wasn’t death because Tefnut is eternity.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back