Black Poetry : My Expedition

Jaya Makara

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 29, 2013
I am a being full of creativity.
From my hair down to my feet I was created out of love.
The love of the Most High and the beings that brought me into this world.
I hold a temple more sacred than gold
My mind is resource, more valuable that any treasure I may seek
I am a strong even when I seem weak.
Smart even when I feel stupid.
The goodness that flows with in me is my divinity
A god in my own right as I aspire true greatness
Others perception of me means nothing because they can not shape and form my world as the Most High can.
I submit myself into the Most High because I desire to be one with GOD.
Ye are Gods is what I was told
The Most High never lies
My God is an awesome God.
As a being who is becoming anew, I walk into my Rites of Passage with my head high
For it is the day that I not only become a woman but a woman in tune with The Most High.
My life has changed forever more.
I consume the knowledge and pledge to speak THE TRUTH.
The closer to the TRUTH I inherit the more fulfilled I become.
I'm on an expedition to become a PHENOMENAL WOMAN OF GOD! Hotep

Return of the female Ether beings...ah oooohh. I'm starting to see more and more like here and there. Yall getting tired of the dumb stuff now as chains are being broken and vibration is rising from one to the other. Get to healing with one balled up paw in the air!! If you got any knowledge or information just pass it to me on a post on my profile or wherever as I will do the same. Follow the degrees in the Dendera, lead into the future like fire, still as waters, rooted like earth and intelligent like the winds and you'll be alright. Communication is here like the winds....Outtie. Love the fire in the poem.

Thank you for the encouragement and as a student I am always willing to share and learn. That's the beauty of this journey. Beautiful minds coming together. And yes it is a return of the female Ether beings. We are coming in bunches. It's time to fight for our children and our Kings.

Thank you. Many blessings to you. I am on the Vedic path. I am studying to become a Certified Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner. I will also have an Ayurverdic Massage Therapy license as well. I have a host of websites for you. My laptop is acting up but I will pass them along. I also co-host a radio show on Blog Talk called Conversations with the Queen. We air every Monday at 9pm. I also have a culinary degree as well. Eating the right way is the best way.

Goodie goodie!! Hit me up for real with everything you do as I am on the BioKhemisty degree and many other certifications like too many to name on the real. Got like two years left....Vedic is cool too. I got some more books too but I'm pretty sure you are lit up entering into the much much side of the mystic divinity with of course the extra sensory perceptions as well. Keep me post cause I wanna come too! I travels like the wind.... Oh I am going to get Thai Massage and Acupuncturist certified though so definitely hit me up with directions and websites. http://www.itmthaimassage.com/index.php

Cool because I am going for my Thai Yoga Certification as well!!! We must keep in touch.

:hello: Jaya Makara ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing! Beautiful Poetry !!! :toast:

Please make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back