Black People Politics : My dream with Obama

After Obama got elected I had a dream in early 2009.
I had a dream I was invited to the white house for dinner.
I paid for my meal with bringing a book for Obama to read"
"Long walk to freedom" By nelson madela

Are there any dream interpreters out there?

peace

I don't claim to be one, as sometimes i can't interpret some of my own. But i'm sure that if you share the 'dream', i or someone else will try their/our best to break it down for you.

Don't tell me that Obama asked you and Dr. West to use the service entrance...:lol:

So me and west have to come in through the kitchen

I know West did, that's why he was so pissed off and going in on obama. Obama invited him to dinner, but told him that he had to cover all of that hair up and at least comb his gotee to look presentable and put on something rather than that same o'le black suit. West said that's all he had in his closet, so Obama said ok i'll meet you half way.. You can still come, but you have to use the service entrance and eat in the kitchen and i'll have a speaker placed there so you and the cooks can listen as the rest of us enjoy a pleasant fundraising evening.

Dr. West said ***** please!!

obama-west450.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back