Black Spirituality Religion : My devotees tested Me

dattaswami1

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 28, 2005
My devotees tested Me

Long back, there was an incident. My devotees forced Me to come to Shri Sivananda Maharaj who was considered to be the disciple of Shri Narasimha Sarswati and he was considered to be living from the past 500 years! The Maharaj shows the miracles like materializing the objects just by will. My devotees wanted to test Me through Maharaj. Even the gold is tested through the fire. When they forced Me, I started refusing to come. This raised their doubt on Me more and more. I know about Myself that I am only the glittering rolled Gold and not the original gold. Like the rolled gold, I am only coated as Datta externally like an actor acting in the role of Datta. Therefore, I feared to approach Maharaj. But the devotees insisted Me to come there so that the truth will come out once for all. I came there because there was no alternative to escape.

Perhaps, Maharaj understood My problem and fear. Perhaps, the kindest Lord Datta wanted to save Me from that critical situation. As soon as Maharaj saw Me, he stated to all the devotees “All of you are searching for Datta. But here is Datta”. I thanked Maharaj and Lord Datta in My mind for their infinite love even on a false devotee like Me! Maharaj told the devotees, who accompanied Me “You are thinking that Datta is coming now and then on this Dattaswami. You are fully mislead. Datta stays always in this Dattaswami”. I was shocked by the climax of the infinite kindness of Datta on an undeserving devotee like Me.

This statement of Maharaj has some previous reference to My old statement. Whenever I preached the divine knowledge, I used to say that Datta enters Me and preaches this and after the preaching Datta goes away. My devotees believed this. Therefore, the statement of Maharaj was referring this. Here also I was telling the lie because such a holy Datta can never enter this unholy devotee. Datta is only transmitting the knowledge into Me like a power station sending current (knowledge) to a house situated in most dirty slum area. If I say this truth, My devotees will not believe Me at all and there is no other alternative than this. I cannot also say that this knowledge is generated by Me because that will be also a lie since such wonderful divine knowledge can be created only by God. I am telling the absolute truth everywhere because I do not fear for the public here, but I have tremendous fear for Lord Yama who punishes a liar especially in the spiritual field.

At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back