Black Relationships : My close guy friend

Thanks. I understand what you are saying. However I think that if a women has feelings for a man is it a bad thing to let her feelings be known? Does it have to be considered as coaxing? He may or may not like me as more than a friend and he could have reservations like myself.

You're very welcome.

No ... there is nothing wrong with a woman letting her feelings be known.

Trying to get someone to do, what they are not currently doing ... might be coaxing.

coaxing : influence or urge by gentle urging, caressing, or flattering

What you're considering may not be coaxing ... it just sounded like that to me.

You know yourself, him, and the relationship better than any of us ... and i trust your decision.

I wish you well ... it sounds like a very loving friendship ... and perhaps even a budding romance!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

no, she has not.....

James! I'll answer for myself thank you!!!:10100:

Ahem...

Thanks. Have you ever been in this situation?

Not exactly but something similar twice before.

Once I was a friend to a guy I liked a lot, and though he was sweet to me, he already had a girlfriend. I made my feelings known though it was highly likely he'd reject me, which he did. It hurt, I cried, but got over it.

Another time, I made my feelings known to a friend who was single, and he rejected me, too, not wanting to ruin what we had as a friendship, but he soon came to sharing his true feelings about me, and it grew into a relationship. It didn't quite work out(he had to move away and soon told me his feelings faded), but we're still friends.

He likes you. But you should not be forward or direct, 'cause it knocks a man off his rhythm. Guys know that if a woman says "Wanna lay with me" after we ask for their names it's a bit intimidating.

He can be playing subtle openers, in which you are supposed to likewise accept. For instance, his leg might touch yours, so just casually touch your leg against his. Or even his hand may be close, so ease nearer it. These are unspoken techniques for communicating attraction beyond friendship. If he likes you, he's paying attention to when you touch his shoulder, how closely you stand, and when or where you two touch.

As yours is a transitional relation, directness isn't the name of the game.

uh-huh.gif

go for it gurl.........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back