Black Spirituality Religion : My Bible study.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    These are several matches in the Old Testament referring to Sons and or Son of GOD....

Gen:6:2: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Gen:6:4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Job:1:6: Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job:2:1: Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job:38:7: When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Dan:3:25: He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

As you can see the references are in a negative light with the exception of Job 38:7 which is referring to a time before humans existed and GOD was creating aspects of our environment.

Why would Servants of Jesus follow Jesus when the Old Testament make it clear that there was more then one Son and these entities are reflected in a dark light?

Why would Servants of Jesus follow a Son of GOD that is Fallen?

Jn:8:58: Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

The only “Son of GOD” that existed before Abraham were those of the Fallen (Giants) that we see in Gen 6:4. The original Hebrew word that was replaced with (Giants) is (Nefilim/Nephilim) which means (Fallen).

Peace and Love.

2. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    music producer, was that in 3/4 time: sounds like a march to me. Very good analysis of the truth. Praise God for it.
    DO Ma'at AND LIVE !

3. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    all the stars were obviously lining up in truth, Job 38:7 but in the book of Daniel GOD is showing us, even when the stars don't line up; HE IS WHO HE SAYS HE IS!

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

I find it strange that they was getting some booty but Satan wasn't. This in itself is worthy of deep thought being that He was a son of god also for those who believe the story.

5. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    Such an odd interpretation; it's one of which I've never seen before.

We are all children of the Father, so it's known, but does that make us all a savior? Does that mean we all can cleanse the sins of our brothers and sisters with our very blood? No. Only the Faithful and Anointed Son of the Father can do this, and has done this by the blood of His sacrifice for our sins, and He has brought us salvation in this passion.

One shouldn't get confused by another being called "son" in the Holy doctrine, for what living creature or being isn't of the Father? But, again, were all sent here for all others redemption? And were all resurrected the 3rd day after being sacrificed on the tree? No. But only the Son has gone through such, that we may be redeemed from hell fire, and be justified in our works towards the Father, before the Father, by His Word.

So, one only needs to look at the actions of these "sons of God" and the actions of the Faithful Son to the Father, and understand what is meant here.