Black Poetry : My Beautiful People

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Ujima, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Ujima

Ujima Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Created in a land that was and still is beautiful…my people…beautiful. Original beauty. No makeup to cover up what God made in His image. My people, taken from their precious Africa, the queen of the world…cry not, fear not, know not, did not stop their thoughts which were being torn away to go to an unknown place, leaving life as it was known behind and between them only time and space. The unknown place, which for us is now home, a place where our pride and dignity are still being stripped. A place where our purpose for living has been defiled and the culprits are still very tight-lipped. My people…original…one of a kind. The epitome of an extrapolate entity that still continue to fight for our spirits and our minds. If we believe it, we can retrieve it. We are losing to the enemy from the lightest shades of brown to the darkest shades of black. It is now time to get our worthiness, freedom, love and victory back. We weren’t made for nothing…my people…we struggle because in order to get back what has been lost, we have to go through something. My people, descendants of Adam and Eve, contrary to whatever you may believe…we were not evolved from an animalistic state. We are the beautiful people that ignorance loves to hate. We are all God’s gifts to this unappreciative world. Our men are strong and steadfast; built up to counterbalance our women who are delicately precious like cultured pearls. Why are we the most feared people of the human race? Because sometimes ignorance outweighs love and unfortunately throughout our life’s journey it’s something we have to face. It’s time out for ignoring ignorance. As a people we must activate, captivate, educate, elevate, and demonstrate God’s love and spirituality to those whom the enemy has taken a hold. The key is God’s love, knowledge, and power to reclaim your redeemed souls. My people…the found people…we must embrace those who are lost. Through God, we must love those who hate us, give to those who are without, and pray for the prodigal children of the universe at any cost. My people, we have a service to do. A calling is there to be received and God is looking directly at you. My people are falling by the wayside into a seemingly unreachable pit. The enemy has placed superficial visions in your mind and you are falling for it. Share the beauty of who you are with the world that the enemy is attempting to disintegrate. Let God’s love encompass you, live for Him, worship Him, and love Him before it’s too late.
    My beautiful people.

2. Bluewater

Bluewater Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Praising The Lord
    Ratings:
    +44
    this is was beautiful scribe you have shared with us
    feeling each line, the love and care
    nice one indeed
    Peace
    BlueWater:heart:

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    very lovely like how u laid it out
    flow on

4. deepy

deepy going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +43
    thank you for honoring us..yourself
    keep sharing ...with so much feeling...

5. turtle1

turtle1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    HELLO

WONDERFUL FLOW.
    THANKS FOR THE WORDS!!!!!
    NICE!!!!

6. angelicsage

angelicsage Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39

Please allow me to pay homage to this work of art...
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

7. Ujima

Ujima Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks to you all for taking the time to read this piece. I appreciate every one of you for blessing me with encouraging energy that keeps me flowing. God is working on me, in me and throughout me! It's His guidance that gives me the "written voice" that I have in my possession. He told me, if my work reaches one soul, then I am on the right track. I love God for giving me a peace of mind and solidified love for Him and every soul in the universe.

Thanks again.

Stay focused,

Ujima