Black People : My Aunts European Husband...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Had the nerve to ask me the last time that we talked, why I did not like him..:nono: :nono: She had warned him about me. Well since he chose that path I broke it all down to him. EVERYTHING. And concluded by saying that if it ever came to it, he would be one of the first to go if I had any say so. Of course I also told him that he contaminated my auntie and messed it up for her with any self respecting BROTHER if she should come to her senses. (if they are anything like me, I dont want massas leftovers). Anyway, the fact that he expected to be almost hailed as the hero to that side of the family and did not expect what he got makes me think about this whole racism issue. White people must either be nuts or just so arrogant as to think that they will have rose petals laid out for them when it comes to us. Oh.. Mr. Lack of Melanin told another family member that I had a chip on my shoulder.. Typical:em0200: And yes, that was the kinder gentler me.:10500:

2. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    that's all i'm saying

i say arrogance

and NON human feeling

mutant like if you may

and for the record

there are NON human mutant like blacks as well

they ALL are the problem

3. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

I agree. Not to worry, they will get theirs also. Sometimes ethnic cleansing is needed. Some in my own family that I would push into the fire pit.:SuN012:

4. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    I think it's both. They are nuts to be so arrogant. There are white people walking around to this day who don't know that we don't wash our hair every day, calling us nasty and savage. And if another one calls me "ethnic", I will snap 3 shades of negro and whip out my tazor. They assume that their culture is the default, and anything else is abnormal or crazy. I promise you if I could..... without ...... I would!

5. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

[email protected]! You are rapidly climbing the ladder of my favorite posters.:toasts: