Black Women : MY APOLOGIES, QUEEN MOTHER...

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by Isaiah, Jul 23, 2005.

1. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Good Morning, Sister Queen, I hope you will open this thread, and receive my apologies with the same humble spirit in which it is given...

I wont be long and panegyric, as that is not important. I just want to say that if my words and actions have offended you, and the sanctity of this forum you've set up for our loving and embracing one another, I give to you, and every member of this board, my heartfelt apologies and humble repentences, and ask nothing in return.

I love the forum, and many of its members I consider loved ones in our African tradition. I am grateful that it was set up, and that it is maintained by yourself. If I would be the cause of it being torn down in quality and in spirit, I realize the greatest loser would be myself, because it serves me and others in ways which we'd never understand until the well is bereft of its water.

So, again, my apologies to you, Queen Mother Destee, and if I have ever offended you - and I am certain that I have - I ask your forgiveness... LOVE and RESPECT...

Peace!
    isaiah