Thank You Premium Members : My Apologies Family !!!

Discussion in 'Thank You Premium Members!' started by Destee, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Hello Family,

When i started this forum, Thank You Thank You Thank You, i originally placed it in the Private Premium Members Only Area. It was my intent to personally thank everyone who has been a Premium Member, helping to financially sustain our community. Each of you keep this a reality, for all of us. Well, it was my intention to have a thread for everyone, thanking all publicly (which is why i moved it out of the private area, into the open) ... but oh my gosh ... i've not lived up to this.

There is always something going on, something that requires my time and i am often moving from one thing to the next, often the thing that squeaks the loudest and putting off other things that can be put off. There is just so much that needs doing when you have a community as large as ours, and you want everything done properly.

I've not posted a special thank you to all of the more recent Premium Members. I apologize, because if there is a task that warrants attention, it is this one. Without you this community would not be here.

We have lots of Members that come and give of themselves, but very few are willing to give their money. That is an altogether different type of giving, and i don't want you to think that i'm taking it for granted by not posting your personal thank you thread.

This community would not exist without you. We just would not be here, our doors would have closed long ago. I am honored and i appreciate you beyond what words can convey.

I've moved this forum out of the private Premium Members forum because i think this forum should be seen by the world. We (and the entire world) need to see that there are Black folk willing to stand, willing to go above and beyond for the things they value ... Black Things ... the Black Community ... the Black Family ... our home. So it's now here, at the top of the forum, for all to see.

I will get caught up on my thank you's as soon as possible. I'll probably add a list of your names here in this thread once i compose it, so i can actually see just how far behind i am! Give me some time Family and i will do this.

I love yall.

:heart:

Destee

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    we feel you sista and understand pace ya self

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Almost 2 years ago i posted this thread ... and i've only gotten further behind !!!

Thank you so much MY DEAR DARLING $$RICH$$NESSSS ... for helping me with this! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I Love You! :love:

Destee

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    It is my full pleasure , so all our brothers & sisters can get the appreciation
    they so due and our humble thankz . we on track now !

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Oh My Gosh !!!!!! ... i am so shame !!!!! ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I had no idea there were so many Sisters and Brothers that have been giving for so long, who don't have a thread in this forum ... Moderators too ... oh my gosh ... and even, those who gave, and only gave once ... i remember one Brother in particular ... i see his thread ... and he was so wonderfully kind and sweet ... he said, "Destee, this is all i have, but you can have it" ... oh gosh ... :cry: ... can i say his name after all of this ... lol ... oh gosh ... (hint: you have an "h" in your name) ... i know that "h" doesn't give you much, but i could also say 2 other letters that are very rare letters in our Member's names ... i would have mentioned one of them, but then i think everyone would know ... lol ... (that's another hint) :wink: ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... THANK YOU !!!! :bowdown: ... and Sister Watzinaname didn't have a thread in here ??!!! ... oh my gosh !!! ... see ... that's just wrong ... ohhhhhhhhh gosh ... you know i love and appreciate you Sister Watz ... right ... :love: ... ohhhhh Sister ... my mind quickly goes to our Dear Beloved Brother $$RICH$$ ... graciously and generously giving us his time, getting us all caught up ... putting all of my shame right out in front of God and Erry bodee ... lol ... :love:

I Love Yall !!! Thank You For Putting Up With Me! ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Not to make excuses, but, i think one of the reasons why i never got to this part ... in a timely fashion ... is because i always knew that i'd have to say something different to every single one of you. Not that it would be difficult for me to do, as i feel i know each of you personally ... but the time it would consume in doing so, was hard to come by. Add to that my skewed thinking ... that if i didn't have time to do them all, then i shouldn't do any. I didn't want anyone to think i loved one more than the other ... :love: ... oh gosh ... see i got issues yall !!! :)

Again, i come back to MY DEAR DARLING $$RICH$$NESSSSSSSS ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :love:

Whew! At least now the threads are going up, honor is being given, as it should be done ... :love:

Thank you Family ... Thank you MY $$RICH$$NESS ... :love:

Destee

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Brother $$RICH$$ ... Thank You Soooo Much For Getting Us Caught Up !!! ... :love:

I think everyone, who has ever financially helped, has their own thread in this forum now. I've still not posted to each, thanking them publicly, but i will. You've made it so easy for me, and all of us, to do! I surely hope we've not overlooked anyone! If you've helped, and you don't see a thread with your name in the title, please let us know.

MY DEAR DARLING $$RICH$$NESSSS ... Thank You So Much For ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL of Your Help! :love:

Destee

7. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    question..... with regard to membership

Sister Destee:

If I have mailed in for a couple of months preimium membership.. to whom should it be payable? The address "got it"...........

wasn't sure if it should have been made out to Destee or Destee.com...

Please advise.....

I decided to do "Destee" cause I figure you can add.com if need be... but i was finally at the post office and was like mayne..... i got a question... didn't wan leave the post office cause imma procratinator..

just need a lil clarification..

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Sister Miss Lady ... it can be made payable to Destee or Destee.com. They'll both work.

Thank You.

Destee

9. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

thank you :)

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Peace and Blessings Family,

My workload over the years, has increased, not decreased ... and i find myself here yet again.

Looking as though we are neglecting the select few who actually help keep us alive. My apologies.

The many technical difficulties, changes, and upgrades over the past months has kept me stretched out.

Fortunately with our new system, yall don't have to wait for me, to begin enjoying your purchase.

Unfortunately, the system doesn't automatically create a Thank You Thread and/or post.

So i'm behind again on this, but it is my intent to get caught up. It's one of our most important pieces.

We have a few Members that have helped, that continue to help, and I need to get the names to $$RICH$$.

So please ... forgive me ... and i promise we'll get caught up on this part too.

If you'd like to Become a Premium Member ... please do ... Account Upgrades ... for we surely need the help.

Much Much Love and Peace.

Thank You! :grouphug:

Destee