Black People : MY ANTI ****** MOVEMENT.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by DA BROTHER LOVE, Jun 1, 2006.

1. DA BROTHER LOVE

DA BROTHER LOVE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    I hereby announce that from this point on, anytime you hear me say the word "*****" it will only be used as a reference to an enemy, or a person that I consider to be ignorant or niggerish.

I will no longer refer to a male friend, males in my family or anybody else that I care about as "*****". From here on, they will be referred to as brother. This is part of my anti-****** movement.

This also applies to people that I dont know, upon meeting new people, they will also be reffered to as brother, until they have proven to me that they belong in the ****** category.

This is a concept that will not be limited to race. For instance, white people or any other race can and will be labeled as both, depending on how I view them.

Anyone who would agree with this concept, I welcome you to join me.

2. QUEEN ABENA

QUEEN ABENA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Greetings Brother,

Here is a site that i mentioned in another thread. "AbolishTheNWord.com" Please check it out. Glad you are on the path to diminishing the usage of the word even if it is limited to certain people.

Peace & Blessings