Black People : My African American....

Senegal

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 7, 2016
I will never forget watching that moment when Cheadle did his best impersonation of step and fetch it. A Black conservative politician that basically allowed Drumpf to call him "boy" while he smiled and danced a jig. Looks like he maybe had a change of heart. Maybe.

I will never forget watching that moment when Cheadle did his best impersonation of step and fetch it. A Black conservative politician that basically allowed Drumpf to call him "boy" while he smiled and danced a jig. Looks like he maybe had a change of heart. Maybe.

@Senegal ... peace and blessings, thanks for sharing.

I saw this and remember it too. Makes me think of how they are using Kanye, such a shame. If his wife cared about him, speaking publicly of his mental challenge, she would not allow this or would at least speak against it ... but ... well ... it is what it is.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back