Black People : My 2012 Report

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I felt the need to write my own 2012 report because so many people have wanted to know if the world is gonna end and if there will be catastrophes and what's going on? Well, here's what it sort of is....and I say sort of because there are only certain things that are definitive. I really don't like speculation unless there is no other choice...so first lets deal with WHAT IS KNOWN BY SIMPLE COMMON SENSE, then we can get into what the other implications are or may be.

As I once said, I don't believe in COINCIDENCE so lets keep this real. Science says that all the planets will line up this year directing all of their energy towards the earth. COMMON SENSE says that with this occurrence, people on the planet are obviously going to be going through mental, spiritual and physical shifts. According to ancient teachings the end of one age and the beginning of another always is a violent one. I could give excellent examples but that isn't needed...if people are really curious they will look it up.

I stated in another thread that the white people first messed with our perception of time. Astrologers claim that they don't know when the New Age exactly begins but we do. I wish I could get in touch with a singing group to find out why they named their group what they did and why they released that song when they did. (I already know that you don't know what I'm talking about so bear with me as it becomes clear.) In the age of Pisces Christianity came about. Christianity was first symbolized by the sign of the fish. I know that many Christians may have the fish on their car as a representation of the BIBLICAL statement concerning "FISHERS OF MEN" but that is one of those "COINCIDENCES" that I said that I didn't believe in....the idea that they would be fishers of men during the age of Pisces which is also represented by the fish.

However, a look at the age of Pisces as it came in reflects that it opened in sheer bloodshed, utter social and psychological rebirth as well as spiritual change...and not for the good. All the same, we were given a warning and a prophetic revelation in the Bible as it stated that; "There will be nothing under the sun that is not known and that which has been hidden will be revealed." That's a hell of a statement because one would have thought based upon the reaction of people, that "EVERYTHING THAT WAS NEEDED TO KNOW WAS ALREADY WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE." Obviously it isn't if the Bible is telling us that there's some hidden stuff that we either will know or need to know.

As the age of Pisces was ending and the age of Aquarius was coming in, the world was once again thrown into utter violence and social, psychological and spiritual change. When was this? At the end of the 50's and beginning of the 60's. Yeah, that era of great social change, riots and deaths, assassinations and everything else. So what is Aquarius? Aquarius is the "water bearer" with water representing "TRUTH" pouring out upon the earth once more that has been buried. It is in this age that we find access to more information and communication than any age before us. An age when the very things that we once believed to be true are being not only challenged but over turned as more people begin to awaken to a level of consciousness long needed.

Now we find out that the earth has shifted its axis and that time is speeding up. We find out that the sun is also going through its changes as the solar flares are recorded by scientist as shooting out at a speed of over 200 thousand miles per second...and yet we were told that the fastest thing in the universe was the speed of light which travels at 186,000 miles per second. With this speeding up of the universe, we too must either speed up with it or be caught in the turmoil and death of it. We must speed our vibrations up in order to be in conformity with the earth and the universe or else. How does one speed up ones vibration?

One must first recognize that this BODY is not US. It is a prison that we have been trapped in for quite a long time in terms of earth time. We were trapped in it as the universe first was created and began to slow down trapping us in this 3rd dimension as we began to solidify and become subject to the laws that governed it. So now we have to fast and cleanse out. Now we have to meditate. Now we have to take the things that will activate our pineal gland which is the dark matter that we were left with as a gateway to the universe and our true selves.

As this age continues, especially with the energy of the planets directed upon us, we will see and hear about ish that we ain't never heard about as it relates to the things that our people may or may not do. We will see an increase in violence and strange behavior from everyone on the planet. If the moon has the capability of pulling the oceans to create flooding and low and high tide, we would have to be utterly foolish to think that it has no effect upon the little bit of water in our bodies. With this understanding, we would equally be foolish to think that all the planetary energy directed towards the earth won't also have an effect upon our thoughts and actions.

So for those who understand what it is that I'm saying, I'd advise you to not only cleanse out and switch to a vegetarian diet that does not have the cell consciousness in them that meat does because it came from something made of flesh, but I advise you to read this page;http://www.asc-alchemy.com/mono.html and do what you know that you have to do. the research says that we will be entering a 5th dimension instead of the 4th that everyone else was thinking about.

So why did they name themselves "THE 5th Dimension and then put out a a song called "The Age of Aquarius"? ...more coincidence? I don't think so, and even they may not themselves be aware of the energy that caused that to come about!!

Peace!!

2. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    Everything happens for a reason, there is no coincidence as you say. There is NO coincidence that you present this thread now.

I would say more that just a little water. Only posting this to emphasize how real your point is.

3. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    The moon's pull on the ocean is known to be a result of gravity. It's not a special effect of the moon's to affect water. The moon's gravitational pull affects all of our body; but as we're not as large as the Earth, we don't expect such large tidal effects as the oceans experience. In other words, it's not foolish to think that there's no effect from the moon's with regard the water in our body. Not that there is none--but (the tidal effect) is miniscule. Technically speaking, even a pencil produces a tidal effect--because it's all gravity.

4. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    Even in half truths there's still truth. Is that why they say "it must be a full moon tonight"?

5. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Sorry, but I do not know the phrase. I only wrote on gravity out of good will.

Technically a Full Moon is when the Earth is between the Sun and Moon. In a sense, the net effects of gravity are weakest then because then is the largest cancellation.

I understand that there are effects of 'force' on the body, time and life; and it's very fascinating to think about. But with regard the exclusive effects on water, at least regard tidal waves, it's not the typical explanation.

6. Pharoethegreatest

Pharoethegreatest Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    I'm extremely anxious for the coming of December 21st. Want to see if there will actually be a change distinctive enough to notice visually right away. I've heard there is going to be a spiritual shift at the end of the year.

7. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

The shift has already begun and is evident by world events and the consciousness of the people. What's not so clear and is often unknown is that this shift is more than a spiritual or mental one.

8. SeekingMaat

SeekingMaat Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +275
    I would add that the moon has an effect on every woman on this planet. There was once a time when time was measured with a lunar calendar (28 day cycle), just the same as a woman's 28 day menstral cycle. To this day it has not changed ;) htp

9. Akilah25

Akilah25 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    I too am excited for December 21st! I am already experiencing mental and spritual shifts of profound magnitude. My discovery of this thread is one example. I expect wonderful, good events to occur for Africans all over this planet.

The Moonstral cycle is in harmony with the moon. As a Biologist & Metaphysician, I believe the 60% of water in male and female humans is affected by the positioning of the earth with the moon just like all other water on the planet. With many humans having high acidity levels in the body, the water is affected differently in than it was before consumption of mass produced/genetically modified food. Burdock Root, carrots along with other fruits & roots "clean" the blood of toxins that create high acidity. These should be consumed to benefit from the interactions with all elements universe especially since the universe is making moves this year. Just MHO

Hotep/Peace & Love Fam
    Akilah

10. Moon Child

Moon Child Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +279
    Respectively the moon has an affect on EVERYTHING ON this planet. It's is apart of our unconscious mind and our bodies natural ebb and flow. For women, the magic goes deeper as it rules or controls the blood that flows every month. She is powerful indeed.