Black People : MWALIMU BARUTI'S COMING TO DESTEE 07/11/06 @ 9 pm ET !!!

Will You Attend the Mwalimu Baruti Chat 07/11/06?

• Total voters

Blaklioness

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 30, 2005
:roll: :roll: :roll: Hey family! Yet another esteemed revolutionary scholar has agreed to grace us with his presence here at Destee's place! Mr. Mwalimu Baruti will appear in voice video chat on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 @ 9 pm ET. Mr. Baruti is an educator who brings with him years of research from a sociohistorical perspective that indeed challenges traditional thinking about the empowerment of Black/African people. I've had the pleasure of reading much of his material and would like to share some of his insight here with those who may not be familiar with the brother's work. The following links include some articles he has written and a direct connection to his own site where more of his materials and information may be obtained:

www.nbufront.org/html/FRONTalView/ArticlesPapers/Crawford_RacismColorismPower.html

www.nbufront.org/html/FRONTalView/ArticlesPapers/Crawford_AfricanCtrdManhood.html

www.nbufront.org/html/FRONTalView/ArticlesPapers/Crawford_Imhotep.html

www.nbufront.org/html/FRONTalView/ArticlesPapers/Crawford_BlackCapital.html

www.nbufront.org/html/FRONTalView/ArticlesPapers/Crawford_CultureContinuum.html

www.akobenhouse.com

The first five links are articles which cover specific subject matter, while the last is Mr. Baruti's own site. To ensure that the session goes as smoothly as possible and to limit the chances that your questions may go unanswered, please read each of the links carefully and form whatever questions you may have from each section and pm them to me by no later than this weekend---late Saturday or early Sunday. Please be sure to indicate which article the questions come from.....it will help me to merge common questions as quickly as possible. If you have questions....holler at me. Meanwhile....happy reading!! :D

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back