destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

Brother Mwalimu Baruti has graciously and generously offered to host a class here on destee.com every 2nd Tuesday of the month @ 9 pm ET. This is such a wonderful gesture, and more evidence that the Creator and our Ancestors are pleased with our effort.

Please Family, i encourage you all to support Brother Baruti, his African Centered School, and ability to continue sharing so freely with all of our people, by purchasing his books. He shared with us during his last visit, that the proceeds from the books go directly to support and sustain the school, which has been in operation for a number of years.

Again ... every 2nd Tuesday of the month @ 9 pm ET.

Making Tuesday, August 8th @ 9 pm ET ... the next class date ... :teach:

Brother Baruti's web site : http://www.akobenhouse.com/ ... where his books can be purchased.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

Brother Mwalimu Baruti will be with us tomorrow night. I do hope you will be able to attend this gathering, and be privy to the wisdom and knowledge our Brother will be sharing. His last visit was simply spectacular! If you've not had a chance to browse the thread announcing his initial visit with us, please do, as it contains more information and links about him.

Brother Mwalimu will spend 2 hours with us, from 9 - 11 pm ET.

This month's (August) class topic will be: The Sex Imperative

Hmmmm ... The Sex Imperative ... sounds interesting.

I encourage everyone to remain on topic, and not hold "side" conversations in the room, during this time.

Again ... hope to see you tomorrow night in our own voice video chat.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Deste

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back