Black Poetry : Mutual Benefits (Non-profit)

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
I told a Sistah just the other day what if we put in on a phat sack initially the owned our ship to supply cruises and own jet plus airfield to make trips necessary without waiting? She was like wow i have never heard of that type of thinking from a black person...
i said with that money we can make moves back and forth to the castles for sale and mansion we own then she smiled and started to wave her face with both hands and i asked her what's up cause it's cold but she said it was hot to her and please come back anytime when she working and she gon tell her sibling about it too....

Let in reality speak each field as silence teaches wealth of intuition more life is written from lovingly scribe meaning etching imagination turn foresight extra hearing metaphysical without definition plans are difficult yet easy as calligraphy upon degree we stroke latitudes strait linking latitudes are attitude's altitude seams two like gratitude spraying rays on shine who walks crooked similar off parable's tree of life only one out of endless flights all is seated strapped belts tightly tucked is every's crevices fitting snuggly around sum lay profoundly blessed onto curves softly as dough baked freshly smelling rest per story pillar attract pings transmission aspirant centered incoming messages receiving transferring directly where end particular leaked we drop from many false out lets bull minus one beam lets lead taurus's millenia riding velocity's mash held closest exposed nakedly unbelieveable rushing energy aiming full force stopped flathead style opened top pails emptied waters rulette's way taking nile course would be our unsuspecting day fore now jet plus ship makes hugs around imports exchange exports between us all economically equals business no-thing is per son aligned as one may life exhale to finally breathe in satisfaction again....

forever eye write as the power of all inspired by feelings no longer used truly abused hid within of my numbness indivisible invincible lectures fear you as legs stand up right firm about ah nu cause two effect seeing minds open like wombs like tombs like combs like domes like souls like holes through froze down into my slender colored out mug is the cylindrical ice log steaming positive ethopian coffee bean roasted brew runs fresh free stimulus throughout my brain tingling my nervous system's ends exercising going younger grower older minus the years my thighs are stronger shoulders are wider rolling hills of abs two mighty lands upon my chest of full heart many tried to puncture they venom in from the start though love stood on they tongue scorching hot they slithered back to the plot covered up ah written piece of remembrance stood erected across pointed at their home from above so below separate by surface you shallowest but i'm deepest enlightened walking through my starry tunnel of undying hope may my dopamine seven two zero prophet one nine eight zero out of one four four triple zero thirty one chapters of facts slugged with opinions snailing my views grass hopping as advancement dragon flying eyes must sea the deeper her beauty will always be found in orgasmicity grasping earth quake unity closer tighten up structures into one lubricating our life with easiness flowing outer of they mind blossoming open as our pistil making conception's love full filling two be everlasting thoroughly crafted mysteriously coupled hanging loyalty dangles softly only to be touched to be reminded of such pleasurable honor emotioned by groove's honesty lips caress stickly promises meant two be two broken sealed fore moments married feeling apart expressed as galactical seconds never deuce all ways are first dark purple black blue reddish grapes always taste so dayum great sow i nibble each one in private enjoying myself spider recluse though my love provides pain headaches shockingly stiff after hole's entire spread makes them quiet....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back