Black People : !MUST SEE! - Interesting Views of Pastor J. Wright

Interesting = GOOD/GREAT

We all heard the info right from Bro. Wright himself....I really posted this because it was going head to head with FOX NEWS.

As you may know I really cant stand FOX NEWS. But maybe thats just me.....

I guess that makes it all the better for me anyway.

+2

:bball:

Peace and Blessings
~Qwamii~

I heard this commentary on the Michael Baisden show. I used to watch the Fox News everyday....gotta keep tabs on the enemy...

I'd like to know who this reporter was. Was it his job to comment or report?? This is the biggest problem with fox news...noone asked them to comment on the news only report it...There's unfair and unbalanced jurnalism for ya!

It seems as if that is a requirement for their "reporters".

I don't think I have ever heard anyone on that station just report. Especially when it comes to things that are against the agenda and ideas of their owners. Cant even watch the weather without them saying something about how global warming is ridiculous.

Peace and Blessings
~Qwamii~

It seems as if that is a requirement for their "reporters".

I don't think I have ever heard anyone on that station just report. Especially when it comes to things that are against the agenda and ideas of their owners. Cant even watch the weather without them saying something about how global warming is ridiculous.

Peace and Blessings
~Qwamii~

I call it the Bush Network News after they decided to call the 2000 election. You know one of his family members owns fox news.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back