Support : Must Be Logged In - To See Who Else Is Logged In - Like It Or Not? - Please Vote

do you like it or not

• i like it

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • i do not like it

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Okay Brother O ... i've added a mobile style, that should automatically detect that you're using a mobile device ... does it do that?

Let me know if it's better for you.

:heart:

Destee

Yes. Thank you. Much better. Only thing now is there should be a short list of most recent posts but it's not necessary because most people can just go to their favorite forums. I did vote yes in the poll. I did not even know there was an invisible feature. Good looking out.

One love!

Yes. Thank you. Much better. Only thing now is there should be a short list of most recent posts but it's not necessary because most people can just go to their favorite forums. I did vote yes in the poll. I did not even know there was an invisible feature. Good looking out.

One love!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!! WONDERFUL !!!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

I'll see what i can do to tweak it, improve it, etc., if possible ... when i wake up and stuff and stuff ... :wink:

Thanks for voting in the poll ... i'm kinda torn now that we've had it this way a few minutes ... i'm miss'n the old already ... :eeek:

I don't know whether to like this or not ... i'm finna go to sleep on it ... and let the majority rule! ... :)

Everyone have a great day ... don't forget to vote ... and i'll see you all a little later ... Lord Will'n.

Love You Brother O! :grouphug:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

I just changed things to where one must be logged in, to see who else is logged in.

I kinda like it, as it affords us a semblance of privacy ... while sharing all that we have.

It's kinda like we can see out, but folk can't see in (all the way), unless they actually come in.

If that makes sense to anyone other than me ... :)

All posts, threads, etc., can be seen as usual, without being logged in.

If you are "invisible" when logged in, that will remain the same, along with other privacy settings.

What do you think ... do you like it or not like it?

Please vote in the poll above and leave your comments below.

If yall don't like it, we can put it back the way it was, so let me know.

Love You!

Destee

it's okay either way for me.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!! WONDERFUL !!!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

I'll see what i can do to tweak it, improve it, etc., if possible ... when i wake up and stuff and stuff ... :wink:

Thanks for voting in the poll ... i'm kinda torn now that we've had it this way a few minutes ... i'm miss'n the old already ... :eeek:

I don't know whether to like this or not ... i'm finna go to sleep on it ... and let the majority rule! ... :)

Everyone have a great day ... don't forget to vote ... and i'll see you all a little later ... Lord Will'n.

Love You Brother O! :grouphug:

Destee
Its great as is. I love the mobile site! Much easier to navigate.

Love you 2!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back