Black Spirituality Religion : Muslims Mark 200th Anniversary of Africa's Largest Islamic Empire...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Aqil, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    Muslims Mark 200th Anniversary of Africa's Largest Islamic Empire

SOKOTO (AP) - Saluted by sword-waving Muslim warriors on horses and camels, African presidents and emirs celebrated the 200th anniversary of a holy war that launched the sub-Sahara's greatest Islamic empire and urged an end to rising Christian-Muslim violence that has killed thousands here. Appeals for peace - evoking six years of fiery religious rampages by machete-waving mobs in Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation - overlaid Sunday's day of musket-blasting pageantry in Sokoto, capital of the 19th-century Sokoto caliphate, or kingdom.

Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo, a Christian from the south, condemned culprits of both faiths for the rising bloodshed in the nation's modern day holy wars. "Anyone who burns houses or places of worship, either mosques or churches" is an "infidel," said Obasanjo, who wore the brown embroidered caftan and towering white head-dress of northern Muslims in a gesture of Muslim-Christian conciliation. On Sunday, Obasanjo recalled the successes of the long-ago African empire, before the advent of the West.

Sokoto, in Nigeria's north, stood until British colonial rule as the centre of a Muslim kingdom that spanned parts of six modern African nations - Nigeria, Cameroon, Togo, Benin, Niger and Burkina Faso.

Read the entire article at:

http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/tue/jun22w34.htm

2. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    OverstandSomeThing Ok

Most Of The People Who They Are Claiming Are Arab Terrorist Don't Have A Clue About Who The Original Prophet Muhammad < 570 - 632 A.D. > Of Arabia Was , Or What He Originally Taught . They Don't Even Know That He Was A Nubian / Black / Negro This Is A Proven Fast In History Because The Seed Of Muhammad Identified With Kedar , The Second Son Of Ishmael And Kedar ( Qaidar ) Means Black Skinned Or Dark Skinned . So Muhammad , The Prophet Of Arabia Was Of The Nubian / Black / Negroid Race From The Seed Of Ishmael To Kedar To Nabaat To Hunaysa To Adad To Adaan To Ma'add To Nizaar To Al Yaas To Mudrikah To Khuznaymah To Kinaaah To Annadhir To Malik To Fihr To Ghaalib To Lu'ay To Aamir To Murrah To Kilaab To Qusay ( Of The Danaakil Tribe ) To Abdud Daar To Amr Hashim ( Wife Saliymah ) To Abdl Muttalib To Abdullah ( Wife Amina ) To Prophet Muhammad To Fatima To Al Imam Hasan To Yaquwb To Abdul Baaqiy Abiy Sakrah To Alwaan To Hasan Al Askariy To Abdul Qaadir To Ya'Quwb To Uthmaan To Yuwnus To Ahman Abiy ' Abaas To Muwsa To Uthmaan To Najmuddiyn To Uwn Allah To Hasayn To Abdul Kariym To Nasr To Saabir To Hasban Nabiy To Ahmad To Aliy To Haaj Shariyf To Mahammad Abdullah To Abdul Waliy To Fahl To Abdullah ( Danaaqalah Tribe)
    And His Wife Aaminah ( Ja ' liyyin Tribe ) To Al Mahdi ( 1845 - 1885 ) Muhammad Ahmad Ibn Abdullah To Abdur Rahman To Bakhiytah To Al Imaam Isa Al Mahdi .. J.A. Roger , An Author And Historian , In His Book Sex And Race ''Volume 1 Page 95 -96 States ; Muhammad , The Found Of Islam , Was An Arab . What Is An Arab ? ... Muhammad , Himself . Was A Negro , A Contemporary Of His Describes Him As Large - Mouthed , AndBluish - Coloured . With Frizzy Hair That's Nappy Like That Of The '' Fuzzy - Wuzzy ' Bluish , Also Happens To Be The Title Of A Precise Color Of Certain Very Negroid Natives Of The Sudan And Sahara . Muhammad's Mother Amina . Was Also Sudanese < Nubian>
    His Granfather , Abdul Muttalib , Is Spoken Of As Being Very Dark ,
    An Islamic Scholar Of The 9th Century . Shaikh Al Jahiz ( 776 - 868 A.D. ) Who Was Born In Basra ( Known As Iraq Today ) Wrote A Book In Syretic Called The Book Of Glorys Of The Black Race '' Wherein He States ; '' They Said , Abdul Muttalib Fathered Ten Lords ; Black As The Night And Magnifcent ... Abdul Muttaib
    ( 497 - 579 A.D. ) Was The Prophet Muhammad's Grandfather , Who Was The Son Of Aur, Known As The Great Haashim ( 464 - 510 A.D. ) And They Were Both Black Arab ( Negroes ) . I Don't Mean Merely Dark - Skinned Or Brown ; I Mean Dark - Skinned With Nappy Hair . Or Brown ; I Mean Dark - Skinned With Nappy Hair . These Types Of Books .. Which Show The True Lineage Of The True Prophet Of Arabia . Are Not Condoned By The Orthodox Sunni Muslims , Because Their Mission Is To Propagate Their Forn Of Islam . A New Religion . Which Leads To Religious Fanaticism And Terrorism , History Has Proven That The True Descendants Of Abraham ( Genesis 16; 15 , 23; 3 , 25; 1 - 2 ) Through His Son . Ishmael ( Genesis 16 ; 15 ) And Through His Son Kedar ( Genesis 25 ; 13 ) Which Means Dark - Skinned , Who Was The Father Of The Original Black Arab Were Negroes . It's A Shame That Many Foreigers , Have Mixed Their Seed In With These Moor To Produce The Mulattooo You See As Arabs Today . Due To All Of These Terrorist Attacks By So - Called Arabs . The Bibical Arab Is Getting A Bad Name . Abraham Was A Chaldean . And His Seed That Can Be Found Through Ishmael ( 1992 - 1855 B.C.E. ) And Kedar ( 1965 - 1833 B,C.E. ) Are Known As Bedouin . A Word Meaning '' Wanderers '' Which Is The Same Meaning For The Word Arab '' Araba ' Which Means Moving About '' Isaac ( The Hebrews ) And Midian ( 1998 - 1823 B.C.E. ) ( Midianites ) Were All Negroes . Most Of The World Does Not Know What A Real Arab LQQKS Like . They Are Not Like The People That You See In The Media Today . Demons Like Osama Bin Laden Are Not Arabs , And Should Not Be Referred To As Arabs . Osama Bin Laden . Who Is Originally From The Country Now Being Called Saudi Arabia Originally Called Al Ghor . Is Not An Arab . He Is A Saudi . An East Indian Who Conquered That Land And Set Themselves Up As Arab , Also , Demons Like Saddam Hussein Who's In Iraq ( Originally The Land Of Babylon ) Should Not Be Called An Arab HeIs Really An Ottoman Turk . Because Iraq Fell To The Ottoman Turks In The 16th Century , Making Him Turkish . So While The Media Groups All These Different Nationlities Together As Arab , < They Should Really LQQK At Each Individual And The Country They Are From , And Realized That None Of Them Are Original Arabs , Let Me Explain Further , >
    Each Of The Countries And People That Are Being Portrayed As Arab Today , Are Countries That Were Invaded By Different Nationalities , Which Were Mostly Indo - Europeans , And Mixed In They Are Not From The Seed Of Abraham , The People Whom You See As Arab Today Are Not The Original Arab , And Can't Really Overstand Or Speak TheArabic Language. They Don't Know Anything About Them . Or What The Koran Teaches Because They Are Too Busy Following Hadith And Sunnah [ Which Are Word Of Men And Not From Allah . ] Muhammad Who's Wife Was Amina [ 530 - 576 A.D. ] Told His Followers To Read Everything And Study Everything . But Today . The Rules Of Islam Teach People The Contrary ; Do Not Ready Everything Anything And Especially Not The Bible . Then It Was Also Frightening To Note How Many Muslim Are illiterate . Who Really Cannot Read And Overstand Their Own Holy Book . The Koran . For At Previously Stated 90% Of The Muslim World Are Non - Arabic Speaking . If One Really Study And Research The History Of Each County Associated With Arabs , You Will See That None Of Them Are The Original Arabs . For Example . After The Seventh Century B.C. The Turks Conquered Egypt ; So The People You See In Egypt Today Are Not Arab . They Are Turks And They Don't Speak Arabic , They Speak Turkish - Arabic , A Poor Dialect , Their Dialects Is Far From The Arabic In The Koran . When You LQQK At Algerians , You Are Really LQQKING At The French , Italians , French And The Spanish Invaded Tunisian . So The People You See In Tunisia Are Really A Mixture Of All Three , They Are Not Arabs , If They Are From Yemen . They Should Be Called Yemenese , Not Arabs , Saudis Are Originally East Indians Who Invaded And Conquered Saudi Arabia . So Their Arabic Is Also Conrrupt . And They Speak Urdu . Spaniard And The French Invaded Morocco . So Their Dialect Is A Mixture Of French , Spanish And Arabic . Which Makeup A Corrupt Form Of Arabic , The Italians Invaded Libya < Originally Called Carthaginian > Afghans Speak Afghan And Many Subdialects , But It's Not Arabic . The Persians Or Iranians Speak Farsi And The Pakistanis Speak Urdu . Which Is Not Arabic . The Bangladesh Speak Bengali . The Malaysians Speak Malay. Indonesians Speak Bahasa . And They Are Not Arabs , Nigerians Speak Hausa And Kenyans Speak Swahili , Somalis Speak Somalian . Arab American Converts Speak American . The British Coverts Speak English . As Do Almost All Other Countries Throughout The World That Have Coverted To The Islamic Religion . Next To None Of Their Leaders Are Fluent In . The Classical Arabic That They Claim The Koran Is In . Follipinos, Syrians , Iraqis , Yemenites , And Palestinians Are Not Real Arabs Either. The List Goes On . Almost All American Muslim Convert Can't Speak Or Read Arabic With An Overstanding Of What They Are Reading . They Can Mimic The Sounds And Then Refer To A Poor Translation By Someone Who In Most Case Was Not Fluent Either . This Include Muslims In The Caribbean , Canada And The United Kingom . So The True Religion Of Islam Is Being Done A Disservice . They Bury The Facts That The Real Descendants Of The Prophet Muhammad Were Nubians / Black / Negroes ( The Faatimites ) In Sudan
    ( Today As The Dongolaway ) That Were Chased Out Of Arabia Into Egypt And Down Into Sudan By The Abbasside , Also Called Abbassid Which Is An Arabian Dynasty ( 750 - 1258 A.D. ) That Muslim Empire . It Was Named After As Sayyid Al - Abbas ( 568 - 654 A.D. ) The Paternal Uncle Of The Prophet Muhammad Who Are Also Nubians / Black / Negroes Called The Tribe Ja 'liyan Today In Sudan . Al - Abbas Is One Of The Sons Of As Sayyid Abdul Muttalib ( 496 - 578 A.D. )
    :read: :teach: :geek: :uzi:

3. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    Sokoto, in Nigeria's north, stood until British colonial rule as the centre of a Muslim kingdom that spanned parts of six modern African nations - Nigeria, Cameroon, Togo, Benin, Niger and Burkina Faso.

Again, you can read the entire article at:

http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/tue/jun22w34.htm

4. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Are There Parts In The Qur'an Word For Word From The Bible?

Yes , Read And Compare .
    The Qur'an ; Before this we wrote in the Psalms , after the message ( given to Moses ) ; My Servants , the righteous , shall inherit the Earth , Qur'an 21 ; 105 <>Before this We wrote in the Psalms, after the Message (given to Moses): My servants the righteous, shall inherit the earth."
    Bible ; The righteous shall inherit the land , and dwell therein for ever Psalms 37 ; 29
    The righteous shall possess the land, and dwell upon it for ever.
    The Qur'an ; He is the First and the Last Qur'an 57 ; 3 , He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Immanent: and He has full knowledge of all things
    Bible ; I am the first , and I am the Last Isaiah 44 ; 6 , Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.
    The Qur'an Dead , dumb and blind they are void of wisdom , Qur'an 2 ; 171 , The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom .
    Bible ; Or who maketh the dumb , or deaf or the seeing or the blind , Exodus 4; 11 ,
    Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him dumb, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
    The Qur'an ; And never could we attribute any partners whatever to God Quran 12 ; 38 , And I follow the ways of my fathers,- Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; and never could we attribute any partners whatever to Allah. that (comes) of the grace of Allah to us and to mankind: yet most men are not grateful.
    Bible ; You shall have no other gods before me.
    The Quran ; When I have fashioned him ( in due proportion ) and breathed into him my spirit Quran 15 ; 29 , When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."
    Bible ; And breathed , into his , nostrils , the breath of life ; and man became a living soul Genesis 2 ; 7 , then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.