Black Spirituality Religion : Muslims Love Jesus as Much as Christians Do...

info-moetry said:
How could he be quoting from a book that did not exist at that time.........

have you ever heard of PROOF?????

The new testament did exist at that time because they were written a few decades after Christ death. They werent made up at Nice. Much of the new testament were actually letters written by the apostles and given to the early christian church in order to instruct them on how to live a christian life in the correct way .The bible and everything written in it is the truth

oceolo said:
This is one of the many lies the devil uses to lead us astray Aqil . There is only one way to God(Jesus Christ) any else is just a lie from the devil. Pray to God for guidance this truth will be revealed to you.

So are you saying..people that dont "follow"..Jesus or christianity are going to hell...I dont be gettin some of this stuff..lawd.

oceolo said:
The new testament did exist at that time because they were written a few decades after Christ death. They werent made up at Nice. Much of the new testament were actually letters written by the apostles and given to the early christian church in order to instruct them on how to live a christian life in the correct way .The bible and everything written in it is the truth

how could the "New" Testament have existed a few decades after ( I didn't know that Christ died, I thought it was Jesus) Jesus, when the Gospels (or remaining Gospels) were written 30 -100 or so years after the MADE UP cruci - fiction..................which is the foundation of YOUR "NEW" Testament????????

info-moetry said:
how could the "New" Testament have existed a few decades after ( I didn't know that Christ died, I thought it was Jesus) Jesus, when the Gospels (or remaining Gospels) were written 30 -100 or so years after the MADE UP cruci - fiction..................which is the foundation of YOUR "NEW" Testament????????

If you want to continue to believe lies then I cant stop you but hopefully you will learn and accept the truth one day .Peace

Nisa said:
So are you saying..people that dont "follow"..Jesus or christianity are going to hell...I dont be gettin some of this stuff..lawd.

I know this may seem hard to accept the truth is often hard to accept but it still is the truth. If you pray to God and read the bible the truth will be revealed to you . I hope you do it soon. Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back