Nigeria : Muslims continue to blow up churches in Nigeria

I dunno wear you going with this I stated unity is a solution you feel it is not where is your heart brother if this has been reduced to personal ish? You have no feelings for what is going on there? You say Black unity is not the solution, once again I ask what do you mean by that!

You've answer your own question....this is not personal ish if you consider to be it based on your emotion from the experience of a pure conversation typed onto a post about Black Spirituality and so if the Mutha of One is enough of unity for you to comprehend as equality, understanding, shelter as One as food for the Soul, clothing as justice for my Brotha as me, knowledge and wisdom as both hands to the two arms standing on two feet of freedom, with love and happiness as the eyes and peace as the head and so you are this as me too, which equals two of alike, twins by nature birthed from the Mutha of One as Brothaz and Sistahz worldwide, then how did you arrive as me saying, which is you also, Black Unity is not the solution? Point out the phrase or even a slightest depiction and slash me down with my fiction; if you cannot then let the non-fiction be what I meant from the jump while in your bed cause I rung as your Alarm Clock. Don't be offended as I defended you then expanded on why I did to a specific.

It depends on what you mean by unity. If you mean black people are incapable of becoming a monolith of thought and action, I agree. If you mean black people are incapable of coming to a consensus among individuals and/or groups, I disagree.
i mean we could not unite in order the fight off the slavers then and we cannot unite to fight for what is ours now...

i mean we could not unite in order the fight off the slavers then and we cannot unite to fight for what is ours now...

Slaves in Florida united with the Black Seminoles to fight the slavers in that state. They burned 21 sugar plantations and fought and killed more white soldiers and slavers than blacks themselves were killed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back