Nigeria : Muslims continue to blow up churches in Nigeria

We've all been here and there once upon a time or just become the ancestors through high empathy which is seriously no joke. Our brotha feels the struggle is just got to end with togetherness and not mo murda.
Explain what you mean? I dont chat behind peoples backs. You do not see unity as a factor to what is going on there, then I am willing to debate you on that!

Explain what you mean? I dont chat behind peoples backs. You do not see unity as a factor to what is going on there, then I am willing to debate you on that!

Nothing to explain and never no talking behind my brotha back as I become a backstabber in the midst of his shadows. I was actually keeping you as me if read it clearly without an emotion of not needed shaping your thought of me or yourself. Cause I am you as you are me...and so what is it you are talking about me behind my back? That is the question. You were there in the conversation and where did you to assume your own lack of perception for a brotha of the Mutha of One? Where you heart at my brotha? We came from the same Mutha of One did you not or do you insist of the separation?

Nothing to explain and never no talking behind my brotha back as I become a backstabber in the midst of his shadows. I was actually keeping you as me if read it clearly without an emotion of not needed shaping your thought of me or yourself. Cause I am you as you are me...and so what is it you are talking about me behind my back? That is the question. You were there in the conversation and where did you to assume your own lack of perception for a brotha of the Mutha of One? Where you heart at my brotha? We came from the same Mutha of One did you not or do you insist of the separation?
I dunno wear you going with this I stated unity is a solution you feel it is not where is your heart brother if this has been reduced to personal ish? You have no feelings for what is going on there? You say Black unity is not the solution, once again I ask what do you mean by that!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back