Nigeria : Muslims continue to blow up churches in Nigeria

why not just give me an answer? lay it out. how does khemet relate to what you say is the early form of islam?

Why? If you already stated that I don't really know. Then why do u insist on wasting both of our time?

U do this in every thread about muslims or islam. You play like u want to learn, then u fight against everything you're being taught by asking the same question over and over, even though it's been answered.

It's time for u to point yourself to IT.

Why? If you already stated that I don't really know. Then why do u insist on wasting both of our time?

U do this in every thread about muslims or islam. You play like u want to learn, then u fight against everything you're being taught by asking the same question over and over, even though it's been answered.

It's time for u to point yourself to IT.

Thanks for bumping that other thread. Nothing else needs to be stated, at least not by myself.

Much can be found in the Kemetic Saite rescension of the Pert em Hru which gives evidence of the Original form of what is today as Islam and Dr Wesley Muhammad confirms this in his book.

Some one asks about Kemet but they don't really want to know because they have not been taught the truth that 'God is a Woman'.

These Salafists such as Boko Haram will never allow this teaching but will kill in the name of their Patriarchs to suppress the Mother Goddesses and their posterity.

The Christians are no better on this regard.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back